𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞. pillow talk

( CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: PILLOW TALK )May, 1990

May, 1990

❝ You're perfect, anyone who thinks
otherwise is crazy. ❞

"It ain't funny Janet!" Devon whined, his face fraught with dismay as the pop princess let out uncontrollable gales of laughter. The young man pushed open Janet's room door, watching as she walked passed the threshold with her hands hovering over her wide smile. "C'mon Dev, it was funny," Janet said in between giggles. The young man only frowned at her playful words, in no way sharing her sense of humour in regards to the embarrassing situation that he experienced moments before the late night rehearsals ended.

Janet wasted no time meeting him in the hotel hallway, wanting to address the situation the second he came into view. "Funny? Hilary was waving my damn draws in front of the whole crew!" Devon spluttered, bulging eyes screaming with humiliation as Janet shrugged off her jacket and hung it over the rack. "I would've been clowned if anyone knew it was mine," Devon crossly said, weaving his arms around his broad chest.

"C'mon, no one knew it was you," Janet smiled, still finding the humour in the circumstance despite Devon's noticeable frustration. "But they could've!" Devon said in an animated manner, but his anger wasn't yet upsetting the glowing Janet Jackson, whose pearly whites shone blindingly in his face. "Why you smilin' like that?" Devon moped, his bottom lip drooping over his chin as he stubbornly stood adjacent to the grand bed frame.

Janet prowled forward, biting her lip as she suppressed her big grin. "You're just cute when you're mad," Janet hummed, interlocking their fingers together as her face inched closer to his. Devon's tight scowl loosened upon staring at the playful female, his irritation flying out the door the second he felt her touch. She had too much power over him, and Devon was too awestruck to even notice. "I promise I'll buy you some new underwear," Janet grinned, causing for Devon to let out a throaty laugh.

"Oh, really?" The young man asked, his eyebrows shooting upwards in the process. "Of course," Janet replied, slowly leaning in to give him a soft, chaste peck. "But first, let me check your size..." the woman whispered, her honey-coated tone enticing him in a daze. Devon's back flattened against the wall, feeling Janet's lips brushing the corner of his mouth and her hands crawling along the sides of his torso. Devon's jaw clenched shut, wallowing in the softness of her kisses as Janet's mouth began travelling down his body. He felt his shirt scrunch up his waist as Janet crouched down so that her face was level to his hips, and oh how he felt a strange weakness at the sight of her kneeling in front of him.

The young woman hastily unbuckled his belt, her fingers fumbling with his zipper and impatiently unfastening his pants. Devon glanced down in response, anticipating every moment as Janet slowly laid her lips on his hip bone, causing for his breath to pulsate in a shaky manner. And then, in a split second, Devon felt a warmth tightening against his exposed member, the blissful feeling like nothing he's ever experienced before.