Chapter 9

You woke up in a jolt, only to notice Kakashi wasn't beside you in the bed like he was last night. You'd ended up talking the night away with each other, and as you'd grown too sleepy to even walk properly, you couldn't even find it in you to refuse Kakashi's request for you to spend the night over.

You rolled out of bed, and felt a strong need to change your clothes, so you decided to make your way out of his appartment to go prepare yourself for the day, in yours. As you left the room and walked down the hallway, you were surprised to be greeted with Kakashi's bare face and chest as he left the bathroom, still slightly wet from the bath (or shower) he'd probably taken.

"[Y/N], you're up... are you heading somewhere?" He casually asked, pretending your strong blush was unexisting.

"Y-Yeah, to change... at home... haha." You answered, almost in a monotonic tune, laughing nervously in response. Kakashi smiled with your reaction, a sudden urge to tease you bubbling up from inside of him.

"What if I don't let you go?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. You quickly understood his feelings behind those words, yet you still couldn't bring yourself to feel annoyed with him now, for he seemed too cute for you right now.

"If you don't let me go, then I won't go." You replied, as if you were trying to flip the same coin back at him.
You felt yourself sink ynder your own foolishness as Kakashi smile widened, and he picked you up, bringing you back to the room. You felt a bead of cold sweat run down your face, and a chill running through your back.
'Ok, it should be fine. Naruto usually shows up to ruin the moment at times like these, so I should be fine!'

Kakashi let you fall on the bed, and leaned in for a long, passionate kiss, that seemed to be endless for you.
You patiently waited for Naruto to knock on the front door, or just about anyone to do so, really, as your air left your lungs, and you began to gasp for it. Kakashi, as always, noticed your needs and pulled away for you to be able to breathe in, but he didn't give you long before he leaned in once again.

It was then that you heard a knock coming from outside, your ears sharpening so that you could listen to every sound:
"[Y/N]-chan! You home? Let's go for ramen!" Naruto called out, making you want to laugh over the fact that he actually appeared on this occasion as usual, though not a single snicker actually left your lips, for one, Kakashi had stolen them, and two, Naruto was knocking on your door, and not Kakashi's appartment's one. Naruto would most likely have no idea you were there instead, and he would probably never think of going there searching for you.

Kakashi pulled away once again, minding you too much to notice Naruto outside looking for you, and when you looked up into his eyes, your body grew cold, and your complexion paled, though your embarrassment and lack of air in your lungs caused a strong blush to hide that fact.
You saw in his eyes a look of pleading and longing (in other words, lust).

'Crap.'

You weren't ready for it.

Though, you feared his own feelings made him unable to notice that now.

You were much too overwhelmed still with the simple fact that you two were finally together romantically, you simply needed a little more time to accept the next stage. You knew for long, though, that Kakashi was a lot more quick witted than you were, and was probably ready for this since day one or two of dating each other.
A lump caught in your throat, and you couldn't bring yourself to speak, so you decided to put your hands on his chest, seeing if he'd take it as a sign to back away, but for some reason, that seemed to have made him rather happy. You realized he'd misunderstood the gesture.

So in the end, you were eaten.

*********************************

A.n.: Hey everyone! Thank you all so much for reading so far, and thank you for making this whole fanfic worthwhile by doing so. I really wanted it to have 10 chapters in the least, so perhaps this chapter was a bit forced, hence being so short. I do apologize, I'm not into writing lemons that much '=^= so I'm not good at it either. Please bear this half-assed "I was eaten" for your fellow author ^^.
The next chapter may be the last one I publish on a schedule, but I may, in the future, add a bonus one. Idk, honestly (lmao).
(P.s.: I'll ask again: Would you like an epilogue for this ff?)

Stay tuned for the next week! (plz)