Chapter 4.1

Today, your main goal was to train your muscles to make them stronger, and train on your ninjutsu, which was much needed.
You'd been in the training grounds since early morning, and even brought a couple sandwiches for you to eat along the day, which kept you there without any breaks for a long time.

A long time to which you had no idea your friends were making of...

********************

"Geez, Naruto! You're at it again?" Sakura asks, indignated.

"But, Sakura-chan! I was thinking about it real hard, y'know? And last time, when we all worked together, we almost got it!" Naruto argues back.

"You idiot, there's no way we'll make it. We didn't before, and we won't again. Kakashi-sensei's still a jonin, and we're still gennin." Sasuke states, annoyed.

"Oh, please! We're much older, smarter, and stronger than before!" Naruto states.

"Well, yeah, some of us are." Sakura retorts.

"Oh c'mon, Sakura-chan, Sasuke! I know you're both curious about it as well."

"..."

"..."

"So then, should I help you again?"

At the sound of that last comment, the tree members of Team 7 turn around abruptly, only to notice a very familiar face.

"Sukea-san!" Naruto calls out, before he grins back. "How come, you're always here at the right moments!"

"Yeah....it's almost weird how." Sakura retorts suspiciously.
"Either way, no, but thank you, we don't need your help, Sukea-san. Because we're not going to do that again."

"Oh, come on, Sakura-chan~. You gotta help me with this! And Sasuke too! And-- oh, o-oh yeah, y'know what, I think  [Y/N]'s birthday's coming up soon!" Naruto states, his attempt of gaining everyone's attention working.

"Now that I think about it, over these past three years... we never asked, have we...?" Sakura states, a nervous expression rising to her face.
"She told me she didn't really like to celebrate it much, so I forgot to ask for the date...!" Sakura falls to the ground in despair, making Naruto chuckle victoriously.

"So~, we should totally take a picture of Kakashi-sensei's face, and give it to her as a birthday present! Y'know?!" Naruto states, fistbumping the air.

"Hm... sounds like she'd enjoy the effort." Sukea sweatdrops, as he laughs nervously (for Sukea--Kakashi was too, surprised to hear of his student's birthday coming up).

"Well, yeah! And besides, she likes sensei, right?!" Naruto screams, recieving a wave of silence in return, before Sakura punches Naruto a few meters away.

"Don't say such a thing so loud! Others might hear!"

"Besides, student-teacher relations are prohibited, you idiot." Sasuke states, an even more annoyed look going through his eyes.

"And you, Mr.Sukea!" Sakura calls out, pointing a finger at the man. "It's not like [Y/N] ever said this out loud, so there's no point in you publishing it in a journal or anything of the sorts! I know you're a reporter, but this is non-official, so--"

"Don't worry, don't worry! I would never publish something like that..." He laughs nervously once again.

"Well, that's up good then, but either way, fine! I'll go along with you Naruto, one last time, for [Y/N]! If it doesn't work again, that's it! We're only doing this once!" Sakura points out again, recieving a very wobbly cheer from the now injured Naruto.

**********************

As the sky began to shimmer a pink dusk of the evening, you decide to call it a day, and begin walking away from the training grounds.

'Hm... my ninjutsu skills are way too much of the usual. Though I have Grey, I can't always rely on his strength... Kakashi-sensei may be of help when it comes to figuring out the best way for me to fight... he said he'd be there to help, so I suppose that's fine...'
You think to yourself as you now walked through the streets of Konoha.

At some point, you reach an empty street, near a park, and as you look up from the floor thoughtfully, your eyes land on your sensei, making you smile brightly.

"Sensei, just the one I needed to speak to!"
He turns around to look at you, wearing a surprised expression, and you jog closer to him, a bright smile plastered on your face.
"You know, Kakashi-sensei, I was training earlier today, and thought to ask for your help. Remember--" After speaking for a while, you stop. You stop to take a good look at your sensei, and notice his face was uncovered.

'Weird... that's unusual...'

After a while you notice his purple makeup and brown wig, and your eyes widen with realization.
Your sensei was under cover.
Which meant you weren't supposed to have realized it was him.
Which meant that you made a mistake.

You knew it was him, for you were a fan of the Naruto anime back in your world, you'd seen the episodes of the Team 7 trying to unmask their sensei countless of times, so you knew this was him. Too bad it took you a while to realize the fact that, in this world, there should be no way for you to realize so easily this man was Kakashi, and that you shouldn't have realized.

His eyes stared intently into yours, with shock and surprise covering them, a bead of sweat rolling down his cheek. He was by now, probably thinking 'crap, I was found out'.

You try to cover your mistake by suddenly looking at him with a nervous expression, waving your arms up apologetically.
"S-Sorry, Mister. I confused you with someone else I know! Please, excuse me!"

You ran away, leaving him looking at you incredulously from behind...