Cheesy Romance

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Baby! What are you doing? I'm over here, baby!" she whined like a bratty child. She was intoxicated to say the least, as she stomped her foot and pouted.

"I have to teach this dumb bitch a lesson, babe." Chester retorted, glancing over to her with a sinister smirk. Mandy giggled.

"Oh you!"

His grip tightened. "Apologize to her, now!" He roared in my face. Snapping my eyes to meet his, my lip curled in disgust and I glared.

"Why should I? I said nothing wrong! If anyone should be apologizing, it should be her! You're my mate, Chester! Instead you shove me aside and treat me like shit-" I groaned in pain as his fist collided with my stomach, knocking the air out of me. I slumped, my knees weak and the only thing keeping me upright was Chester's death grip on me.

"Listen to me, you stupid little cunt." His voice was quiet as he once again gripped my chin making sure to add more pressure than last time. "Just because you're my mate by the bond, doesn't mean I'll accept you. Ever. You're worthless to me. Nothing!"

"Then reject me." I managed to squeak out despite his tight hold on my throat.

A malevolent gleam entered his eyes and that's when I realized I fucked up. He smirked. "Why? And rob myself the feeling of being with my mate?" he said and cold fear gripped me tight as he ground his hips against me. Tears leaked out at his meaning.

He wouldn't! He's cruel but he would never do that! He...he can't! I'm his mate...

"Just wait until we're eighteen, B." His words were destructive, causing my heart to shatter. He would do it...

He would take the one thing that could possibly break me forever.

He suddenly jerked my head back and I grimaced, grunting from the pain that exploded in my head.

"Don't let me have to tell you again. Don't think for one more second that you're worth my time. Keep that pretty little head down and just shut your worthless mouth. I'm sick of you talking shit and ruining my rep."

His words were followed up with a few punches to my stomach and I was sure something got bruised from the impact.

My knees gave out and I crumbled to the floor at his feet. He didn't hesitate to kick me away like I was trash. I heard him scoff above me.

"Pathetic." he muttered, and his footsteps retreated. From the corner of my eyes, over my gasping for air and the pain exploding through my body, I saw him approach my sister.

She draped her arms around his shoulders, and he pulled her flush to him.

More pain exploded as they shared a passionate kiss. Hatred and jealousy, white and hot, flooded me as her slutty little hands tangled themselves in his hair.

She giggled and they turned to face me. She wore a prideful smirk that matched his.

"Come on, babe. Let's leave this trash here and go have some fun." His voice was like poison and never in my life had I felt so much hatred. It was poison, cold at first and then slowly heating up as it infected every part of me.

Chuckling, and giggling like drunken fools, they stumbled out, slamming my door shut as my body slumped.

Cold. A dimly lit, almost dark room. This was no longer mine.

I was somewhere else. Scared. And out of breath. I was tired and wanted to sleep but something kept me awake. It wouldn't dare let me close my eyes.

My muscles were weak and felt like Jell-O. I was restrained. No matter how many times I rolled or what I tried, I couldn't get out. My feet were bare but the rest of me was at least clothed.