Save me

I hope y'all like a certain character, cause this chapter has a lil surprise ;);)

----------------- = Izuku's POV
++++++++++ = 3rd person POV
****** = time skip
//////// = Katsuki's POV
Dream
"Dream dialogue"

WARNING: THIS STORY DECREPITS MATTERS SUCH AS SELF HARM/ABUSE/AND SUICIDE. IF ANY OF THESE TRIGGER YOU, PLEASE, LEAVE THIS STORY.

Previously on Alone:

I watch my father stumble into the living room, extremely drunk. I felt my breathing speed up in fear, I quickly shut the door and locked it, backing away and laying on my bed, fearing for my life.

******

Hisashi Midoriya stumbled into the living room, swaying back and forth with a bottle of whiskey swishing in his hand, a puff of smoke and a whisk of fire flicked out of his mouth, the alcohol fueling the man's quirk.

His foot caught on the leg of a side table, sending him sprawling onto the floor with a hard think. He grumbled loudly and angrily, pushing himself back up clumsily.

Back on his feet, he staggered to the couch and passed out, barely making it into the couch

-------

I flinched at the sound of a crash and a thump from downstairs. I whimpered, bringing my knees to my chest and curling up. silent tears trickled down my cheeks, straining my ears for any noise that might signal Hisashi coming up the stairs.

I sat and listened for several minutes. There was no sign of Hisashi, other than the loud snoring, interrupted by hiccups every so often.

I uncurled slightly, still tensed up. I stared at the wall, eyes stinging slightly from my tears. With the fear-induced adrenaline fading, the sharp pang of pain shot through my nose. I gripped my face tightly, stifling a cry.

Another wave of pain forced out a small cry, my eyes widened and I covered my mouth hastily, biting my tongue. I held my breath, listening closely for any sign that he woke up. I let out a shallow sigh and relaxed a bit. Ignoring the pain as best I could, I forced myself to try and drift off to sleep.

"Izuku sweet heart, pay attention"

I turned my head towards the painfully familiar voice. My eyes widened at the sight of mom, she smiled sweetly, bending down to grab my hand.

"Come on Izuku, we can't stand here all day" she laughed light heartedly.

I glanced around, recognizing the buildings around me.

My stomach dropped, a pit of dread gathered in my heart. A firm yet gentle tug on my hand pulled me forward.

A deafening crash overwhelmed me and I screamed, eyes wide as I watched the massive truck hit my mom, ice cold blood spattering my face. I watched as the scene replayed over and over. Everything slowed down, as Inko rose from the rubble, eyes dark as the darkest pits of hell.

"You killed me Izuku. You could have done something. You failed to save me. YOU FAILED. YOU FAILED TO SAVE ME"

I fell to the ground, sobbing as the screams of my mother swarmed around me. The crash replaying all around me, I screamed, pure agony filling my body with every crash and scream

I shot up, screaming. I loud crash followed by enraged curses sounded from downstairs, I slapped my hands across my mouth, biting back choked sobs, eyes wide and shaking.

My door knob rattled ferociously, a large fist pounded at my door. I curled up into a fetal position, holding back sobs and screams with a hand. The crash of splintering wood jolted a scream out of me as I watched Him storm towards me, face red with anger and smoke pouring out of his mouth.

He grabbed me by the back of my neck, throwing me at the dresser near my bed. I let out a strangled cough, a metallic liquid filled my mouth, blood dripping down my chin. He walked over, a furious sneer on his face. He bent down, wrapping his hand around my throat and swinging me around, slamming me into the wall. I let out a cry, blood splattering his face.

He squeezed, I clawed at his hand, fighting for breath. I kicked out, and he squeezed harder, almost crushing my windpipe. I felt myself slipping away, black fading over my vision.

I felt the pressure lift slightly, and I gulped in a massive breath, locking eyes with him. My eyes widened even further at the sadistic grin on the man's face. He took a deep breath, smoke drifting from between his lips as he activated his quirk. I could only watch as the flames erupted from his mouth.

I screamed as insane pain flooded my eye and right side of my face, the smell of burning flesh and blood overwhelmed my nose while I felt the skin of my neck and cheek sizzle. Everything faded to black, the pain increasing by the second. I distantly felt my body hit the ground limply. Before everything completely disappeared

Well.

That was fun! Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next Saturday ;)