*-Chapter 2-*

First of all I would like to thank everyone that read this shitty story and voted for it, I appreciate you so so so much! And you guys motivated me to continue! Thank you!!

WARNING: THIS STORY DECREPITS MATTERS SUCH AS SELF HARM/ABUSE/AND SUICIDE. IF ANY OF THESE TRIGGER YOU, PLEASE, LEAVE THIS STORY.

Just a recap

WHAT?! UA! THE MOST FAMOUS HERO SCHOOL IN JAPAN!? NO WAY!" the entire class was in shock, I just kept my head down. " Oh, and Midoriya, you applied for UA too, right?" I froze. I could feel everyones eyes on me. I started shaking when I heard feet stomp towards my desk.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
*-Izuku's POV-*
Oh god. i could feel the terrifying aura in front of me, I tensed, preparing myself for what was about to happen. Even though I was prepared, I still jumped when Kacchan blew up my desk. I looked down at the scorch mark on my desk, to bad it wasn't me, what? I shook my head to rid myself of the thought. "Hey! Look at me you damn nerd! What do you think your playing at huh?!" Kacchan screamed in my face, I violently flinched backwards, trying to get away. I soon felt the hard wall behind me. I was cornered. I ducked my head down as Kacchan screamed at me some more and the class laughed. "Trying go to UA! YOU KNOW THAT IM GOING TO BE THE ONLY ONE FROM THIS SHITTY SCHOOL TO GET IN! Besides, you're just a stupid, quirkless, wanna be hero, deku" "..." ... He's right, he's completely right. I am just a wanna be. I am, just a deku. "...you're right" I mumble, I couldn't stop myself. I don't know why I said that, but.. I feel like, it's true. " What!?" I hear Kacchan say, his words laced with confusion, but I just stand up. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. I watch, dazed, as Kacchan takes a step back and turns to his desk. Once he sat down I snapped out of my dazed state, and hurried to my desk. "Well, now that thats-" the teacher was Interrupted by the bell, signifying the day at hell- I mean school, was over. Everyone leaped to their feet and rushed out the door. I shook my head and stood up. I gathered my things, and just as I was about to grab my notebook a hand snatched it away. I didn't even need to look up to know it was Kacchan. "Oi, deku. What's this? Your diary?" He said mockingly. I couldn't find myself to reply. I felt like if I said something, I would regret it. "Hah?! 'Hero Analysis For The Future'?! Still trying to be a hero deku?" Before I could say something Kacchan smacked the notebook inbetween his hands, effectively blowing it up, I yelled as I reached out to try and grab it, but i was too late and Kacchan threw it out the window into the koi pond below. I felt something die inside of me. I let my hand slowly fall back to my side as I fought back tears. " Ya know deku, I know how you can get a quirk!" I looked up at Kacchan hopefully, can I really be a hero! " Why don't you take a swan dive off the roof and hope for a quirk in your next life!" I felt something break inside of me. I felt so... Empty. "Maybe I will..." I said quietly, quietly enough to where Kacchan couldn't hear me. I stood there and watched as Kacchan and his lackeys, that I didn't even notice were there, walk out the class room, laughing. "Take a swan dive off the roof" those words repeated over and over in my head as I walked out the school. I paused when I passed the koi pond my notebook fell in. I looked at the notebook, I watched as the koi fish nibbled at the corners, burnt paper dissolving into the water. I forced my eyes away and continue my way home, leaving the notebook in the pond. I wouldn't need it for where in going. I briefly registered a dark tunnel, I guess I'm taking the long way home then. I was so distracted by my dark thoughts that I didn't notice the villain sneaking up behind me. "Oh good, a medium sized meat suit ( a/n I typed in suit and my auto-correct changed it to "suicidal" oh my God why 😂)! " I turn around, shocked, but as soon as I did I felt a grimy, slimy substance attach itself to my face, forcing itself down my throat. I tried to scream for help but it was no use, although it did force the muck out of my throat a little. I screamed more and more, trying to get it all out. " Jesus kid, stop struggling! You're making this harder than this needs to be" the villain said, exasperated. I ignored it and kept screaming. I heated the villain growl, annoyed, before it forced itself ten time more down my throat. I slowly stopped struggling, my throat was burning as I slowly lost conciseness. All of a sudden I felt a rush of air Force the villain off, but then, everything went black.

Haha! Cliffhanger cause I'm evil! But anyway, I want to thank you all so very much for reading my story! This is my first time writing publicly and writing fanfiction! Expect a chapter either Sunday or sometime next week! I apologize if that causes any Inconvince to you. But thank you for reading! See y'all next chapter!!