Once again

WARNING: THIS STORY DECREPITS MATTERS SUCH AS SELF HARM/ABUSE/AND SUICIDE. IF ANY OF               THESE TRIGGER YOU, PLEASE, LEAVE THIS STORY.

Previously on Alone:

I hunched over more, ducking my head as i felt the others eyes boring into my head and back as I rushed through the halls, reaching the classroom door. I opened the door and dashed through, reaching my seat before anyone could try anything. I sat down and looked up, meeting glaring red eyes. I inhaled sharply as i stared back at kacchan, stiff with fear. He huffed and turned away, looking out the small window near him. I let out a breath I didn't know i was holding and relaxed. I crossed my arms over my desk and lay me head down, before shooting back up, wincing. I pressed a hand against the rough bandages, before sighing and placing my chin on my hand. My eyes slowly closed as everything faded. 

"MIDORIYA"

I shot up, making my desk jump slightly, I instantly grabbed my head and grit my teeth to keep from crying out. A loud outburst of laughter emitted from my classmates surrounding me. I glanced around sheepishly, ears burning. "S-sorry sensei" I mumbled, embarrassed. The laughter dwindled into quiet whispers, followed shortly by giggles and glances.

"It's alright Midoriya, just try to stay awake from now on, alright?"

"Yes, sensei"

I spaced out the rest of the day, subconsciously writing down notes and sketching random shapes in my notebook. The sharp ring of the bell shook me out of my stupor and I quickly began to gather my things, rushing as to not get held up by a certain someone.

I glanced out of the corner of my eye, frowning slightly. Kacchan hasn't even gotten up yet... What's he planning? I shook my head slightly, biting my lip to stifle a wince from the fast movement. I swung my backpack over my shoulder and scurried out of the classroom as fast as I could.

I stopped near the exit to the school and glanced around, I let out a sigh of relief after I was alone. I leaned against a wall, sliding down until I was sitting, I let my head lean against the wall. Huh, this feels familiar. I softly sighed and shut my eyes.

Bakugous POV:

I watched as deku scurried out of the classroom like a frightened mouse, I sneered and got up, stretching as the two extras that follow me like damn ducklings strutted over, shoving the other extras aside.

"Well?"

"Well what fuckface"

"We gonna go after him?" I scoffed and started out of the room, like always the fuckers follow up. They chatted and joked with each other as they followed me. I stopped short of a classroom, the two tripped over each other at the sudden stop and fell face first into the floor. I tched as they stumbled back to they're feet. "I need to do something. You go ahead" I said, jerking my head in the direction of the exit.

As they walked away I began to walk around the halls, thinking deeply about why the fuck the damn nerd had that many fucking bandages around his head. I growled angrily and kicked a wall, "FUCK THAT HURT!" I yelled and kicked the wall again, harder. I stormed off, blood boiling. "Stupid fucking wall that fucking hurt god damn" I left the school trough a side exit, stomping my way back home

Meanwhile with Izuku:

I jumped up, startled as the sound of footsteps and laughter echoed around the empty halls. I pressed myself against the wall, recognizing the voices instantly. Oh poop oh poop oh poop why them why me ohhh nooo. I gulped anxiously as the voices grew closer, suddenly they stopped. Oh no. I locked eyes with one of them, they appeared shocked at first, until they're faces morphed into sickening grins. "Well well well, what do we have here? A fwightened wittle deku?" One of them mocked. I stuttered so much I couldn't make out any words, "oh blah blah blah, save it for someone who cares, dweeb. Your buddy kacchans not here to keep us back, you know what that means right?" They both took a step forward. " I-i-i don't w-w-ant a-any t-t-trouble."

"What did I just say?" Said one of the bullies, sounding irritated, " save it for someone who cares."

I took a step back, before turning and sprinting away. "Hey! Get back here fucker!" They began to run after me, yelling and cursing. I pushed myself more, before something caught around my ankle.
My eyes widened as I heard a small snap, and was hurled towards the ground, everything seemed to slow. I shut my eyes, and everything went out.

Well.... What can I really say? Nearly a year... I'm so sorry. I'm not gonna fill this up with excuses and apologies, but I'm sorry.