"god dammit"

Yo, welcome back! I hope yall are ready for some major a n g s t y n e s s.

But first of all, shout-out to gamechomps3344
I will make you suffer my friend >:3

WARNING: THIS STORY DECREPITS MATTERS SUCH AS SELFHARM/ABUSE/AND SUICIDE. IF ANY OF THESE TRIGGER YOU, PLEASE, LEAVE THIS STORY

Previously on Alone:

My eyes widen and I stand up, stumbling to catch my balance. I hold onto the wall for support as I slowly walk into the kitchen. I reach for the paper towels and-

BANG

Izuku pov:

My skull exploded in pain as a sickening crack echoed in the kitchen, I dimly registered the dull, grey tile, before everything went black.

3rd person pov(surprise motherfuckers):

A dull thud sounded as izuku fell to the ground, blood pulsing from a wound in the back of his head.

Hisashi stood behind him, a bat, with part of it soaked in blood, was resting in his hand. He glared down at his son, pure hatred gleaming in his cold, green eyes. He spat on Izukus unconscious form, and threw the blood stained bat to the side, before picking his son up off the ground by his blood matted hair.

Izuku hang limp, blood dripping down his expressionless face, as his 'father' hauled him around the house, almost purposely knocking his limp body into every hard surface.

Once they arrived at Izukus room, hisashi threw his unconscious son to his bed, but missed the old mattress and Izuku's limp body slammed into the wall, leaving a small dent and a streak of blood down the wall from where his, already wounded head, hit.

His body lay slumped over and limp on his bed, blood dripping onto his pillow.

Hisashi stared scornfully at Izuku for a split second, and stormed away.

Time skip

four hours later

Izukus pov:

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking heavily. I groaned as I lifted my head, putting a heavy strain on my neck, as my head pounded as if a brick was thrown at it. I lifted my hand and pressed it to my hair, before crying out in pain and quickly withdrew it.

I stumbled out of my bed, noticing my now blood stained pillow, and fell back. I struggled to see straight, my vision blurring and doubling, as I held my head, ignoring the pain shooting through it.

I fought against the pain, and resisting the urge to pass out. I pushed the black gathering at the corners of my eyes, and forced myself to stand. I leaned painfully against the wall, still holding my head. Tears leaked from my eyes as pain shot through my head at every step.

I finally made it to the bathroom, and sat on the toilet, crying out in agony. Tears flowed as my face contracted with every strike of pain. I brought my legs up and curled into a ball, crying and holding my head, feeling as though it was going to split.

I pulled at my hair and screamed as the pain only worsened, strikes of pain turning into bricks.

As I sat screaming, I vaguely heard what sounded like heavy footsteps going closer to my room. The half closed door was slammed open and my father stood there, red in the face and smoke drifting into the air from his lips. My screams turned to strangled cries in effort to silence my self as I stared at him with terror and pain.

He stormed forward and shoved my off the toilet, slamming my already pounding head into the bath tub wall, I screamed and curled up, holding my hand to my mouth, trying to muffle the cries, in hope he would leave.

He stepped forward, "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE SHIT! NO ONE NEEDS TO HEAR YOUR STUPID ASS NOISE!" He screamed, before turning and leaving the bathroom.

I waited until I heard the extra room door slam before uncovering my mouth and crying, I cried until I could cry no more. I whimpered as I stood up, trembling. I reached for the sink cabinet, leaning on the toilet seat to ensure I don't fall. I missed the handle several times, due to my vision doubling and catching myself from falling.

After several failed tries I finally got the drawer open, and I pulled out the first aid kit.

I paused to steady myself as I swayed back and forth, once I was stable enough I pulled out a roll of gauze. I wasn't entirely sure if this was going to help but I was unable to think properly at the moment. I slowly and sloppily wrapped the roll around my head, undoubtedly leaving several gaps in-between layers.

Once I finished the roll I placed the kit on the counter, certain I was going to use it later.

I didn't dare risk going downstairs and facing my father, so I slowly stumbled my way over to my bed. I lay on my pillow, uncaring of the crusting blood stains.

After several minutes, I had lost track of all time by now, my eyelids became heavy. I lifted an arm and rubbed at them. I let my hand fall as I took a deep breath. I made to get up for my phone but my body rejected the command, and I just sighed, giving in.

I lifted my arm to rest against my eyes, and quickly fell asleep.

I have to go tomorrow, god dammit.

Yo, hope you enjoyed oof. But anyways, I love you all so so so much and I cannot express my gratitude for you in words so here's some Emojis ❤️💖💗🧡💓💝💚💘💓💥💥✨💫💀💀🙏🙏🙏♥️💓💗💘💓💝💙

Love y'all and see ya in the next chapter!