"D-dad?!"

WARNING: THIS STORY DECREPITS MATTERS SUCH AS  SELFHARM/ABUSE/AND SUICIDE. IF ANY OF THESE TRIGGER YOU, PLEASE, LEAVE THIS STORY.

Wow what's this?!? An actual chapter?¿? No way!¡!
Yes, an ACTUAL update. I am so very sorry for so much that's not a chapter, but here. It's not good but I tried. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 20K READSSS

I'm gonna do a face reveal in da next chapter so Y e e
I hope you look forward to that (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

Previously on Alone: (new way of doing intro, whaddya think?)

After quite a while my sobs turn to light sniffles, tears into wet tracks trailing down my face. I lay back down, not caring how the sheets cling to my back. I stare at the ceiling, emotionlessly. I slowly drift back to sleep.

Real time:

I wake to my shirt clinging to my back, and a piercing pain in my arms. I lay, unable to move, for I found no point.

After about ten minutes, I took a deep breath and heaved myself up into a sitting position. I yawn and press my clammy palms against my eyes, rubbing the almost non-existent sleep from them. I sigh and let my arms fall to my lap, almost wincing from the spike of pain that shot up my arm at the contact.

I sat for five minutes, just staring at the wall before I stood up. I walked over to my dresser, where my phone was plugged in and charging. I picked it up and turned it on. There was a new message.

This surprised me for I never gave my phone number to anyone. It said the message was sent at 4:30 am. I looked up to see the time was 6:08. Im late for school.

I shrugged it off, deciding to stay home anyways and call in sick.

I opened the message to see an unknown number

"I will be there at 7:30. Be ready."

I reread the message a couple times before deciding to brush it off. I set my phone down and looked at the thick bandages, streaks of blood soaked into the material. I sighed for what seemed like the thousandth time this morning.

I walked sluggishly to the bathroom and unwrapped my arms, admiring the cuts. Several of them criss crossed one another, and they looked rather deep. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea. I took a wad of toilet paper and soaked a small portion with peroxide, and gently dabbed the cuts, wincing every now and then. I then grabbed the container of vaseline and gently swiped it horizontally, following the cuts.

I put the vaseline and peroxide back in the mirror cabinet and reached under the sink, pulling out a first aid kit filled to the brim with gauze. I pulled a roll from the kit, and gently wrapped it around.

I put everything back in it's proper place, and walked out of the bathroom. I passed the mirror hanging on my wall and had to turn back around. I stood, shoulders hunched and eyes dull. I noticed the dark bags underneath my eyes. I looked at my reflection in disgust, noticing every thing that was wrong with me.

The bags under my eyes. The flab hanging off my arms. The baby fat around my cheeks, and the stupid freckles. "Your disgusting." I whispered to myself.

I glared once more at my reflection and walked  dejectedly down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and contemplated making food, but decided I wasn't worth it.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch, and wrapped myself in my favorite blanket. I turned on the tv and watched the news, not really paying attention, and flopped on my side, still in the blanket.

I just lay like that until I heard someone knock on the door. I figured it was just the landlord who came to collect the rent for the month. I sigh and turn off the TV, and stood, leaving my blanket on the couch, and grabbed the cash from the drawer.

I reach for the door knob, and swing it open.

"D-dad!?"

Ahahahhah, s u f f e r children, hwehehehh

Ahem, but yeah! I suck at cliffhangers but I tried. Oof.

But yeah! That's all for this chapter, I hope you enjoyed the 674 words of trash. But ilya so much and thank you so fucking much for over 20k! I am gonna do a real chapter with a face reveal later on, so yeah!! I hope you enjoyed!