*-ALL MIGHT-*

Heyo ppls, depressu here. As I promised, here is another chapter!! Thx for reading!! And don't play song until I say.

Mind
ALL MIGHT

WARNING: THIS STORY DECREPITS MATTERS SUCH AS SELF HARM/ABUSE/AND SUICIDE. IF ANY OF THESE TRIGGER YOU, PLEASE, LEAVE THIS STORY.

*-recap-*
I slowly stopped struggling, my throat was burning as I slowly lost conciseness. All of a sudden I felt a rush of air Force the villain off, but then, everything went black.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

It was so, so dark. I couldn't see, I couldn't breath! WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?! I clutch my chest, trying to breath, I could feel my conciseness fade away. I fall to the floor. All of a sudden, air rushed into my lungs. I gasped deeply, trying to replenish my oxygen starved lungs. When I could breath, I opened my eyes and saw-

White

Everything, was white. 

"Stupid Deku"

What? Who said that? I spin around, looking for the source of the words.

"Quirkless loser"

I spin around to look behind me. Huh, I could have sworn I heard it behind me.

"I'm sorry Izuku! Im so sorry!"

..mom? My heart clenches as I remember that day, the day I lost the only person that cared for me. Tears rush in rivers down my face as I relive that day. Crybaby. After I calm down I wipe at my face to erase all signs of my mental breakdown. I put my arm down and hang my head, letting the words swirl around inside my head, stupid wannabe. Quirkless. Damn nerd! Kill yourself. I feel a slight pressure on my face, so I reach up to see what it is, but there's nothing. At this point I'm so confused. Suddenly I get super lightheaded. I stumble back, almost falling, before I sit down on the too white floor. I lay back and let more tears fall. Blackspots appear at the corners of my eyes. My vision blurs from tears and I let the dark depths of unconsciousness claim my mind. I slowly open my eyes once again and my eyes widen. "A-ALL M-MIGHT!" I stare wide eyed at my idol and the world's greatest hero, lightly smacking my face to wake me up, I guess. "HAHAHA! GOOD TO SEE YOURE ALL RIGHT YOUNG.." he broke off since he didn't know name. I stare at All Might for a second before answering him. "O-oh! U-um I-im I-izuku Midoriya! U-um could y-you sign m-my notebook!?" I stutter out, looking around franticly for my notebook before remembering, I left it in the fish pond. I stop looking around and look back up at All Might "a-ah, I m-must have left it at, school. Aha.." I smile halfheartedly while scratching the back of my neck, embarrassed. "THATS ALRIGHT YOUNG, MIDORIYA WAS IT? I HAVE A SPARE NOTEPAD ON ME FOR OCCASIONS JUST LIKE THIS" he laughed. I look up at him hopefully as he takes a notepad and a pen. He signs a piece of paper and and rips it out, handing me the autograph. "T-thank you s-so much!" I say, clutching the paper tightly in my hands, stars in my eyes. "IT WAS NO PROBLEM YOUNG MIDORIYA!!" He reassures, giving me a thumbs up. "NOW, IF YOULL EXCUSE ME, I HAVE TO TAKE THIS GUY DOWN TO THE STATION!" He holds up a soda bottle filled with green goo. He turns around and leaps off Into the sky "W-wait-" I run forward and hang onto his leg, "H-HUH? KID! LET GO!" he said, looking around at me, "i-i c-cant! If I let go now, I'll die!" I said, holding onto his cargo pants as if my life depended on it, which it did. "FINE, JUST, CLOSE YOUR EYES AND MOUTH." he said. I complied, closing my eyes and mouth. We soon land on a rooftop. I let go of All Might's leg and bent over on all fours, gulping in air as if it were water. "YOUNG MIDORIYA, NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. NOW I REALLY MUST GO." He prepares to take off again. "W-wait, I need to know. Can I be a hero like you, even without a quirk!?" I shut my eyes tight, trying to keepy tears a bay. "NO." I open my eyes and look at All Might in shock. "WITHOUT A QUIRK? NO. HERO WITH QUIRKS GET HURT EVERYDAY. WITHOUT A QUIRK, BEING A HERO WOULD KILL YOU. TRY TO FIND A MORE REALISTIC DREAM, LIKE BEING A DOCTOR, OR A POLICE OFFICER." All Might turns around when he gets no response from me. He sighs and leaps off in the direction of the police station. I stand there, staring at the ground in shock. I slowly collapse to my knees, I clutch my hair and son. I scream, a piercing, heart shattering scream. I scream for my broken dream, I scream in anguish. After a while, after my voice becomes hoarse, I stand up. I look at the sky and see that it's already dark out. I turn to the door to the rest of the building and enter, leaving the place where my idol, my hero, crushed my dreams.

*- timu skipu-*

I enter my apartment. I shut the door behind me and turn on the lights. I slip of my shoes and walk up to my bathroom. *SELF HARM WARNING* I pick up the razor blade and hold it to my scarred wrist. I take a deep breath and think of what happened that day.

Kacchan
One cut. I watch the blood as it slowly fills up the cut, then overflowing and running in red rivulets down my arm
Getting captured
Two cuts. I watch as it overflows and joins the first
All might
Three cuts.
Doing this
...
Eighty cuts.
I drop the blade, blood splattering the floor where it landed. I grab my arm, trying to stop the bleeding from the numerous gashes. I look around for the gauze, I find it, I struggle to open the first aid kit, my hands coated in a thick layer of blood. I finally open it and pull out the gauze roll. I set it on the counter and turn on the water. I hold my arm under the faucet. I since as the water gets into the cuts. I slowly wide away the blood and wash my hands. I took the gauze and wrapped my arm with experienced efficiency. Once I finished, I looked around the bathroom, noting the blood splattered mirror, bathtub, and wall. I sigh and get the cleaning spray and a roll of paper towels. After I cleaned the bathroom, I put everything away, and head up to my room. I lay down, and stared at the ceiling. I check my phone and see that it's 3 am. I sigh and takey phone and open MyTunnel (a/n totally not a rip off of YouTube. Nope) and put on one of my favorite songs. It's called, Let You Down by NF. (Play song now)

Feels like we're on the edge right now
I wish that I could say im proud!
I'm sorry that I let you down, let you down
All these voices in my head get loud
I wish that I could shut them out!
I'm sorry that I let you down
Le-le-let you down

Yeah, I guess I'mma disappointment
doin' everything I can I don't wanna make you disappointed
It's annoying
I just wanna make you feel like everything I did wasn't tryin' to make an issue for ya
But I guess the more you thought about every thing you were never even wrong in the first place huh?
Yeah imma just ingnore ya
Walkin toward ya with my head down looking at the ground I'm embarrassed for ya
Paranoia-
I fell asleep after the song ended, maybe this time I won't have any nightmares..

Longest and most depressing chapter yet! Whoo! This chapter was hard to write 1329 words! I feel accomplished!

Cya next chapter!!