Home not Home

Bit of a new thing, this: "-----------------" means it's switching to Izuku's POV and this: "++++++++++" is it switching to 3rd person POV, this: "******" is a time skip and finally, this: "////////" is Katsuki's POV

Aight, I'm not gonna hold you up.

enjoy the show

WARNING: THIS STORY DECREPITS MATTERS SUCH AS SELF HARM/ABUSE/AND SUICIDE. IF ANY OF THESE TRIGGER YOU, PLEASE, LEAVE THIS     STORY.

Previously on Alone:

I took a step back, before turning and sprinting away. "Hey! Get back here fucker!" They began to run after me, yelling and cursing. I pushed myself more, before something caught around my ankle.
My eyes widened as I heard a small snap, and was hurled towards the ground, everything seemed to slow. I shut my eyes, and everything went out.

3rd person POV:
The two boys snickered as they watched their target fall, the boy who tripped him, Takama(i don't actually know his name), retracted his fingers and swaggered over, kicking the boy. They stopped laughing and kicked harder, rolling the greenette over.

The two froze, Izuku's nose was evidently broken, blood covering the majority of his face, slowly forming a puddle under his head. The boys stepped back, they looked at the boy for a second, before turning and running away.

-------------------------------

"Such a weak child"

"Couldn't even save his own mother"

"Pitiful"

"Weak"

"Why did you kill me Izuku"

N-no, I didn't! Mom I tried

"You killed me Izuku"

I shot up, instantly regretting it as I let out a small scream, clutching my head.

I vaguely registered the pain radiating from my face, but it was overwhelmed by my, more than likely concussed, head. I looked around frantically, black spots clouding my vision. I stood, clutching my head, and limped to what I assumed was the wall.

I pressed myself against it, clenching my eyes shut, biting back a cry everytime a wave of pain crashed against my skull. After what felt like forever, the pain lessened enough that I could walk.

I slowly glanced around, I limped over to the exit of the school. I looked out a window and panic swept over me.

The sun was setting, almost completely hidden. I started breathing heavy, hobbling faster out the doors.

*******

I got to my house right as the sun set, I leaned against the doorway, catching my breath and trying to calm down, knowing what's about to happen.

I opened the door as quietly as possible, wincing when it creaked. I froze and listened for any sound, but the house was dead silent. I let out a quiet sigh of relief.

I shut the door quietly behind me and crept slowly up to my room. Shutting the door behind me.

I burst out crying, crumpling and falling to the floor, screaming in pain and mourning. The words of Inko striking to my very soul. I screamed and sobbed for hours, tears and mucus mixing with the blood and staining my carpet. I stood up, tear tracks cutting through the blood on my cheeks.

I shuffled over to the bathroom, numb to the pain in my ankle. I leaned against the sink, turning my head from side to side to assess the damage. "They did hold back then huh? Not as bad as I would've thought"

I washed my face off carefully, before removing the blood-soaked bandage around my head, wincing as the dried blood pulled on my hair. I threw it in the trash quickly, and turned on the shower.

*******

I woke up to the sound of a door slamming, I jumped out of bed and walked slowly to the door, opening it a crack and peering through.

I watch my father stumble into the living room, extremely drunk. I felt my breathing speed up in fear, I quickly shut the door and locked it, backing away and laying on my bed, fearing for my life.