Bandages

WARNING: THIS STORY DECREPITS MATTERS SUCH AS SELFHARM/ABUSE/AND SUICIDE. IF ANY OF THESE TRIGGER YOU, PLEASE, LEAVE THIS STORY

Previously on Alone:

After several minutes, I had lost track of all time by now, my eyelids became heavy. I lifted an arm and rubbed at them. I let my hand fall as I took a deep breath. I made to get up for my phone but my body rejected the command, and I just sighed, giving in.

I lifted my arm to rest against my eyes, and quickly fell asleep.

I have to go tomorrow, god dammit.

Izukus pov:

I opened my eyes slowly, blinking at the sunlight streaming through my window. I blinked once more, and my eyes widened in panic,

"what time is it?!" I whisper yelled, as I shot up, immediately regretting it as a throbbing pain shot though my head. I cried out in pain as my eye screwed shut, and my teeth grinded upon each other.

I forced open my eyes and stood up, swaying almost drunkenly, as my vision faded slightly. I leaned on my bedside table for support while my eyes adjusted. I stepped forward hesitantly, focusing on not falling, as I made my way over to my dresser.

I paused once I got there, leaning on the dresser as my legs wobbled beneath me. I picked up my phone and turned it on, sighing in relief that I still had some time before school would start.

I set down my phone, as I mustered as much strength as possible to walk over to my bathroom. I quickly did my business and cleaned up, before rewrapping my head, this time sneaking down to get an ice pack from the kitchen freezer, thankfully my 'father' wasn't awake.

I got dressed, having to steady myself several times and struggling to do the small buttons. I sighed, both irritated and relived I got the last button done. I smoothed out the small wrinkles the best I could before running my hand through my hair, getting the most if the tangles out without touching my injury of the bandages.

I picked up my obnoxiously bright yellow backpack and slipped on my bright red shoes as I walked down the stairs and out the door. Surprisingly, I didn't stumble, very much, that is.

I walked down the street, receiving many concerned glances but no one bothered to ask if I was ok. Typical. I sighed and continued, a small frown on my face as i walked to hell, deep in thought.

timeskip bakugou POV

I stepped out onto the front step of my house, slamming the door behind me and smirking at the muffled yells from the old hag, probably screaming at me not to slam the fucking door. I started to head to school when i saw the  deku, he had..... bandages around his head? I tched and headed over to him, walking slowly behind him. He was doing his stupid fucking muttering shit and seemed to be deep in thought, i leaned and little closer to hear, "oh god i hope i dont run into kacchan today, if i go back with my clothes messed up dad'll kill me.." my eyes widened a fraction and i slowed down, letting deku get ahead. his dad?! But, isnt he overseas?!  I looked at deku, noticing the slight red on his bandages around his head, i looked him over quickly, not seeing anything else. i shook my head and looked away, noticing the school up ahead. I sped up a bit, knocking into deku with my shoulder, hands in pockets. I felt a slight twinge in my chest at the action, seeing him stumble with the force of the nudge. (im sorry izu >°<) Itook a deep breath and carried on into the building, ignoring the laughs aimed at deku. I barely noticed when the stupid fucking kids that seem to like to hang around me following close behind.

Izuku's POV

"I wonder if i should go to the nurse or something. No no, if i do that they'll send someone over... no they wont, but what if-" A harsh shove broke my out of my thoughts, i stumbled to catch my balance. But once I steadied myself, the laughs started. I quickly stood up straight and grasped my backpack, hurrying to my first class. 

"Did you see that? He's so weak!"

"I know right? but its so funny haha!"

"hey there he is, look" 

I hunched over more, ducking my head as i felt the others eyes boring into my head and back as I rushed through the halls, reaching the classroom door. I opened the door and dashed through, reaching my seat before anyone could try anything. I sat down and looked up, meeting glaring red eyes. I inhaled sharply as i stared back at kacchan, stiff with fear. He huffed and turned away, looking out the small window near him. I let out a breath I didn't know i was holding and relaxed. I crossed my arms over my desk and lay me head down, before shooting back up, wincing. I pressed a hand against the rough bandages, before sighing and placing my chin on my hand. My eyes slowly closed as everything faded. 

OK, i know i promised a super long chapter but wattpad decided to screw me over and deleted a shit ton of the chapter, ugggh. 

but anyway,  I'm so sorry for such a long wait, i was dealing with some shit with my relationship and i am still dealing with it, so i apologize before hand of shorter chapters with long gaps in between. I want to thank you all for reading and i hope you have a fantastic fucking day, go out and get yourself a doughnut, get a nice cup of coffee or hot chocolate, and enjoy your day. 

(and should i put some BakuDeku into this? I've decided he's not gonna try out for the UA program, but Todoroki and all them will still be in it, just not as often)