"y-yes, s-sir"

Yo, welcome to a new chap. As promised, here's a face reveal:

A little more

Almost there

Behold,...

The ugly

The terrifyingly disgusting

Me

Srry bout the quality, I have shaky hands lmao

But, I also Drew sum stuffs.

Behold, da evil broccoli boi (i am aware he has no nose, don't @ me)

And da pure bean

Oof -_-'

Enjoy the chap, I guess.

WARNING: THIS STORY DECREPITS MATTERS SUCH AS  SELFHARM/ABUSE/AND SUICIDE. IF ANY OF THESE TRIGGER YOU, PLEASE, LEAVE THIS STORY

Previously on Alone:

I just lay like that until I heard someone knock on the door. I figured it was just the landlord who came to collect the rent for the month. I sigh and turn off the TV, and stood, leaving my blanket on the couch, and grabbed the cash from the drawer.

I reach for the door knob, and swing it open.

"D-dad!?"

Izuku's pov:

"Move aside, runt" my, dad, snapped. I'm still in shock, he left when I was four... Why is he here now?!

"I said move!"

I snapped out of my shock just in time to see a calloused hand before a sickening smack rang through the house. The force of the hit sent me flying into the table by the door.

I sit up, holding my reddening cheek, as I push myself away from my dad, bumping into the wall. Just like with Kacchan. Large footsteps stomp toward me and a sharp pain peirces my head, I let out a cry of pain as I'm lifted off the ground by my hair. Another sharp smack resounds in the house.

"Listen here boy" dad said, leaning close to me, smoke unfurling from his lips, "you are to do everything I say. Got it?"

"Y-yes fath-ther"

Another smack hits my face as I cry out again

"You lost the right to call me father the day you became QUIRKLESS!" He shouted in my face, a small flame striking my cheek, burning it slightly. I bit back a cry and turned away from him

"You are to call me sir! Understand you useless child!" He threw me down, hitting my head on the tile. My vision goes blurry for a bit, but I sit up, holding my head as the room spun.

Once everything stopped spinning I replied, "y-yes s-sir"
He grunted and turned the corner, slamming the door as he passed it, and disappeared around the corner, into the living room. I sit there staring at the ground. I take my hand from my head and look down, only to see blood covering it. Wait, BLOOD?!

My eyes widen and I stand up, stumbling to catch my balance. I hold onto the wall for support as I slowly walk into the kitchen. I reach for the paper towels and-

BANG

Srry it's so short, but I promise a much longer chapter ahead! And also, srry, again, for the cliffhanger aha, pls don't kill me-