CHAPTER 35 - I WILL LOVE YOU FOR A 'THOUSAND' MORE..

HELLOOOOO GUYSSSSSSS....

I am here with the Update, a little late from my usual time but I wanted to post this out before I slept off for the day.

This is it Guys...

The Last Update for Chaotic Wires of Love...and yes its long...10 k Guys..

A special tribute to one of my all time favourite songs – A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.

Let me know what you all think guysssss!!!!!

Will now let you all dive in without further Delay!!

.............................

CHAPTER 35 – I WILL LOVE YOU FOR A 'THOUSAND' MORE.

SIX DAYS LATER - SATURDAY

ARNAV'S POV

I would first like to Thank God, My Stars, My Destiny and my Fate – for these Days in my Life.

I would like to thank them all for blessing me with these Days in my life – which are more than Just My Dreams Coming True.

How do I even begin thanking my Life – for blessing me with this Precious Second Chance to make things Right – with the Only One I have ever Loved and will Love.

I can never Thank My Life – Enough.

Khushi and me, got legally married in the courts on Monday, (which was six days ago).

Oh and on that note – I would like to take a minute to point out – that Khushi, my love was beyond just the most courageous woman I had ever met.(Well, you all already know that ).

So after we were done with the Court Marriage and the signing and rest of the formalities, and since most of my family as in my parents, di, chacha, chachi and Akash had come to the Court with us,and ofcourse Aadi was there as well.

Payal, Ahana and Dadi and Nani were with the children back in Shantivan. Ahana had gotten the kids (Tisha, Myra and Atharv) to Shantivan straight – because obviously they were too young to be taken to Court.

My parents and Aadi had been the witnesses to sign along with us – and then after that we had all returned to Shantivan – where a family lunch was held in order to celebrate the occasion.

Anyway, why I mentioned about Khushi being the most courageous woman ever – is because as soon as we had stepped out the courts on our way back, a media hustle had followed and so no matter how we tried to duck our way through them, they had kind of swamped us, and that really angered, both me, Mom and Dad, and me and Mom were about to give the media a piece of our minds right when Khushi held my hand and she whispered in my ears that – this will only settle if she gave them the answers they seeked.(she said she knew what this hustle was about and that she would handle it,and just asked me to trust her on that – which ofcourse I did – I would trust Khushi with all my lives.)

So then the reporters starting bombarding her with questions like – are you both married now, what are you both doing outside family courts on a Monday morning – and then questions like how they had heard rumours that khushi had been married earlier, and was a divorcee and a mother to five year olds etc – and Khushi had waited patiently for all of them to finish bombarding her with a zillion questions and she was very calm about it as she continued holding on to my hand and then once there was a pause in the media's rapid fire – she finally asked them – ok guys so before I get to saying anything, do any of you have any more questions to bombard at me – and the tone in which she has started this was so polite and yet amusing that it had cracked everyone up.