CHAPTER 16 - AM I IN TOO DEEP OR HAVE I LOST MY MIND?

Chapter 16 – Am I in Too Deep Or Have I lost my Mind?

Nine Days Later – Thursday @ Noon

Arnav's POV

Anshul showed me the papers and the final schedule and plan that Khushi had chalked out for the one time brand videos and the rest of the photo-shoot that was supposed to be done for the marketing campaigns over the next three months for Balance.I was very impressed by Khushi's efficiency and the way she worked,it was because of her dedication and the efforts to stick to the deadline that we had made to this time limit on the execution of the ideas, that would bring the brand story of Balance to Life.

Khushi had scheduled the shoots, all over the next three days , at Neemrana Resorts which was a 3 hour drive from here. The team was supposed to leave tomorrow i,e Friday morning at 4am, so that they would reach early in the morning to Neemrana, and then the schedule would go on until Sunday afternoon and their return was scheduled for Sunday late evening.

I heard Anshul ask – " so does this look good to you??i mean if you suggest any last minute changes we can get to it and work on it until late evening today..."

I looked at him – " this looks good Anshul,and no I don't want to change anything, but I was thinking if we could also add in a photoshoot of the extra content that Khushi had created, I mean all the resources are being put to use already, might as well shoot something more and keep it in stock, just in case..."

Anshul nodded – " yes that makes sense actually, Khushi was suggesting this too, and that's why she is late today, she said shes trying to fix the last minutes arrangements for the same,so that we could shoot the content needed for the next four months, and not just three...",and he paused as he drank a glass of water next to him – " gosh, I cant believe we finally pulled it all off, and I have to thank Khushi for this, I had heard a lot about her from a couple of my asscociates from the start up community that how she was excellent at what she did, but now that I have seen her, I can only affirm what I had heard....what do you think ASR?

I smiled at that, and I nodded – " I agree Anshul, she is good, really good...",and Anshul's phone rang and he excused himself to take the call, leaving me all by myself in the boardroom for a while.I couldn't agree more, Khushi was more than just excellent, she was bloody brilliant, at what she did. And i was so impressed by her work, that I really wanted to get her on board as a consultant at AR too, but I knew it was going to be a long shot, she might not agree to work that closely with me in my very own premises and business ventures.

Or maybe, just maybe she would agree, because that in the last nine days of meeting regularly for a good three to four hours and working closely, there was really not even a single trace of awkwardness in between of us because of the past, and it was maybe all because that Khushi was being extremely gracious towards me in the present today. She was really working on that forgiveness I seeked, it was in her eyes, every-time our eyes locked for a few seconds here and there in between meetings and discussions ,and in the way she smiled at me everyday as she greeted me hello and bye for the day.

In the last nine days, she didn't bring up the past at all, and her focus was on the present today and her energies dedicated to burying that hatchet in between of us, and I didn't talk about it too, because I wanted to be fair and just to the reality off her present today.

The fact that I was falling in deeper into this chaotic whirpool of love , and that with each passing minute and day, the pain and anguish that gripped my heart was only increasing as I continued to realise that value of the love that I had lost back in time continued to sink its claws into my mind and heart ; was another story altogether. The fact that I had fallen irrevocably, and madly in love with her all over again was my problem and not hers at all.