Baby's First Game-Jayson Tatum

For FROOTBADLANDS

Jayson Tatum and his wife, Aniya, have been married for 2 years now, and they have a 1 year old son named Dominic Appolo Tatum. He has never been to a game, many because the games do get a little wild and he was pretty small.

That's going to change. Tonight the Celtics have a game against the Warriors, and Aniya and JJ will be attending. Jayson had already left for the arena to warm-up. Currently Aniya was already dressed up and was now getting Deuce ready. "Okay, Dom," she says, as she carries him from the bathtub to his room. "Let's get you dressed up so we can go see Daddy."

She puts on a black sweater with khakis and some Jordans for him. She puts Jayson's white Celtics jersey over the black sweater. "Okay, baby boy, we are almost ready. They said it's gonna be a cold one tonight, so let's put on an extra jacket." She puts on a black bomber jacket and a black beanie on his little head. She smiles as she adjusts his jacket. "Look at you, bubba, you're so cute!" she says in a baby voice. Dom laughs as she blows raspberries on his cheek.

"Okay, bubs, let's get going so we can see Daddy before the game." Aniya puts on her jacket over her black sweater and puts on her brown leather boots, and she makes sure that the diaper bag had everything from milk bottles to diapers to snacks. She then picks Dominic up and walks out to the garage. She puts Dominic in his carseat and the diaper bag in the next seat. She gets in the drivers seat once Dominic is settled and starts the car, then they're off to TD Gardens. 

They arrive at the arena about 15 minutes later, and Aniya parks the car in their usual parking spot. She turns off the car and gets out to get Dominic from his carseat. She carries Dominic and the diaper bag on her shoulder into the arena. "Let's go see Daddy, bubba," she coos at him.

Security lets them through to the locker room where Jayson is currently getting ready. Aniya spots Jayson and puts Dominic on his feet on the floor. She points at Jayson. "There's Daddy," she says. "Go say hi." 

Dominic waddles over to his dad. He touches Jayson's leg, making him look down and smile. "Hey, Dom," Jayson says. He picks up the small child and kisses his cheek. "You and Mommy came to see me?"

Aniya smiles as she walks closer to them. "He was so excited to see you," she says as she adjusts the diaper bag on her shoulders. 

Jayson smiles at his wife. "Hey, Niya," he says. They meet in the middle for a kiss. "Thanks for coming to see me."

Aniya smiles at him. "Always," she replies. "Dom was also pretty excited to see his daddy." She tickles his stomach, making him giggle.

Jayson smiles at his son. "Thank you, bud," he says. 

Aniya smiles at their little bonding moment. She checks the time on her phone and sees that they had to get to their seat. "Okay, Nic, time to go," she says.

Jayson pouts a little. "Alright." He kisses Dominic's cheek before handing him over to Aniya. "Be good for Mommy, alright?"

Aniya adjusts him in her arms. "You know he always is." Her and Jayson meet in the middle for a kiss. "Good luck, Jay."

Jayson pecks her lips again. "Thanks, mama."

Aniya and Dominic head to their seat. "Alright, Dom," she says as she sits him in her lap. "Daddy's gonna come out soon, so let's sit here and wait, okay?" Dominic babbles as he nods. 

The game starts about 15 minutes later, and Jayson runs out. He smiles as he sees his family sitting court side. He walks up to them. "Hey," he says. Aniya and Dominic smile at him. Jayson kisses his wife and picks up his son holds him in the air before kissing his cheek. He places him back in Aniya's arms.

Aniya smiles at him. "Good luck, baby," she says. They meet in the middle for a kiss. 

"Thanks, mama," he says before going on the court for tip-off. 

~First Quarter~

Jayson goes in for the slam dunk, earning the Celtics a 3 point lead. Dominic was sitting in his mom's lap as he starts clapping and smiling with Aniya. "Say 'yay, daddy!'," she says. He just babbles his words as he claps, and Aniya wipes the drool from his chin.

~Halftime~ 

Jayson comes up to them, but Dominic meets him halfway. He picks up the small child and kisses his cheek. He walks closer to Aniya. "Hey," he says. He pecks her lips.

Aniya smiles at him. "Hey, babe," she says. They kiss again. "Nic's having fun." 

Jayson bounces him in his arms. "You havin' fun, Nic?" he says to him. Dominic babbles and claps his tiny hands, making his parents laugh at the interaction. 

Aniya pulls out her phone and opens her camera. She takes the photo of the two and posts it to Instagram, immediately receiving likes left and right. 

liked by jaysontatum0, _phamelanie, & 78k others

_niyatatum baby's first game 🥰 #celtics 

view all 68 comments

Jayson puts Dominic on his feet and lets him play a little bit. He hands him the ball, and Dominic just puts on the floor, letting it roll to Jayson. The cycle repeats a few times, making the small child giggle as he plays with his dad. Jayson hears the ref's whistle, signaling the game was about to start back up. He picks up Dominic and hands him back to Aniya. "I'll see you guys after the game," he says.

Aniya nods. "Play hard, babe," she says. They meet in the middle for a kiss before Jayson gets back on the court.

~time skip to after the game~ 

The Celtics won 101-99, really close game. Aniya and Dominic were waiting for Jayson outside the locker room. Dominic was about to fall asleep on her shoulder as Jayson comes out. Aniya looks at him and smiles. "Hey," she says.

Jayson smiles and puts his hands on her waist. "Hey," he replies before kissing her. He looks at Dominic. "He almost falling asleep?"

Aniya nods at him. "Yeah, he had a lot of fun today." 

He laughs a little bit as she hands him the keys. "Alright, let's get home." They head to the car, and Jayson opens the door for Aniya as he takes Dominic from her arms. "I'll put him in his seat." She nods at him as she gets in the car. Jayson also takes the diaper bag and puts it in the back. He sets Dominic in his carseat and heads to the drivers seat once he was settled. He puts on his seatbelt and starts the drive home.

He smiles as his wife and son dose off as he continues to drive. He puts his hand on her thigh and rubs it with his hand.

My little family.

~~~~~~~

Here you go, Aniya!!! (Also, I got your name from your profile, so I'm sorry if I sounded stalker-ish)

I hope you guys stay safe out there!!! Keep your hands clean, and stay healthy!!

Comment & vote💙💙