Jealousy-Corey Seager

For SunflowerSmash

Sameria has been dating Dodgers shortstop, Corey Seager, for about 9 months. Everything has been going so well so far. She would surprise him at practice and games, and Corey would visit her at work.

And Sameria was doing just that. Today, the Dodgers have a home game against the Atlanta Braves, and she thought she would visit her boyfriend before the game starts. She was walking to the Dodger's clubhouse, wearing Corey's jersey, of course. She spots Austin Barnes about to walk into the clubhouse. "Hey, Austin," she says, waving at him as she gets closer.

Austin turns towards the voice. He smiles once he sees Sameria. "Hey, Sameria," he replies. They go in for a hug. They pull away after a few seconds. "You here to see Corey?" he asks.

Sameria nods. "Yep," she replies. "Not sure if it's safe to go in, though."

He nods and smiles at her. "Alright," he says. "Just let me see if everyone is decent." Sameria laughs and nods at him in reply.

Austin opens the door and sticks his head in. "AYE!" The entire team jumps at the sound of his voice. "EVERYONE DECENT?!" he screams.

They let out a "Yep"... and some grumbles because Austin ruined the peace in the clubhouse. Austin smiles and turns to Sameria. "Ladies first," he says as he opens the door wider.

Sameria laughs at him and walks into the clubhouse. She waves at all the players as they greet her. She gets to her boyfriend and taps his shoulder. "Hey, you," she says. 

Corey immediately turns around after hearing his girlfriend's voice. He smiles once he sees Sameria. "Hey, babe," he says. He gives her a big hug, and they meet in the middle for a kiss. "What are you doing here?" He pushes a piece of her hair out of her face. 

Sameria chuckles. "I came to see you and wish you luck," she replies. 

Corey smiles at her. "Thank you, love," he says. The team's manager, Dave Roberts, comes in and calls the team out to prepare for the game and discuss some plays. Corey looks to his girlfriend one last time. "I gotta go, but I will see you after the game," he says. 

Sameria nods. "Okay," she says. "I'll just hang out with Sabrina until the game starts." Corey nods at her. They kiss one last time before going their separate ways. 

Sameria meets up with Sabrina, Cody Bellinger's girlfriend, and they head out to their seats, having small-talk along the way. They also grab some beer on their way to sit with the other WAGs. They reach their seats and continue their conversation. "So, how are things going with you and Cody?" she asks.

Sabrina smiles. "Things are going very well," she says. "He's such a gentlemen, and he's so patient with me."

Sameria smiles at her. "That's good," she says. 

"What about you and Corey? How's your relationship so far?" Sabrina asks. Sameria and Corey's relationship is still a little new, so she was just checking to see how it was going in their lives. 

Sameria smiles at her. "Everything is actually really good right now," she replies. "He really gets me, and he's always there to help me with anything." Sameria's smile widens. "He's my person."

Sabrina smiles at her, feeling so happy that not only does her friend feel happy, but also she's being treated right. "I'm glad you're being treated the right way," she says. 

Sameria smiles at Sabrina. "Thank you," she replies. They continue their small talk, and the game starts. 

~2nd inning~