Gender Reveal- Devin Booker

(Yes, I'm doing devin Booker again cuz I'm obsessed lol. Enjoy!)

Y/N's POV

I rub my very large belly as I feel the baby kick. I'm 5 and a half months pregnant, and today is the day my fiancé, Devin Booker, and I find out the gender with a gender reveal party that my best friend planned.

"The baby kicking again?" I hear devin ask.

"Yeah," I reply. "It feels like a soccer game is going on in there."

"Hey, I hope you know mommy is tired cuz you are kicking up one hell of a storm in there," he says to my belly. It's cute how he talks to our baby this way. He's gonna be a great dad.

I feel devin rub my belly as he talks. "Can you stop kicking, for mommy's sake?" He continues. I feel the baby stop kicking. I sigh in relief.

"I seriously don't understand how you do that," I say to him. "It's like you magically have super powers."

He chuckles. "Well, even though the baby listens to me when I tell him to stop, he's still gonna be a momma's boy."

"Him?" I ask in shock. "You think it's gonna be a boy?"

"Yeah I think it's gonna be a boy."

We laugh at each other. "But in all fairness, I'll be happy with either one. Whether it's Cameron Armani or Madison Lynn, I'll still treat the both of you like royalty," he says. I start tearing up.

"Stop it. You're making me tear up," I say. These hormones are out of control.

He chuckles at me. "I love you, mamas."

"I love you, too." We give each other a passionate kiss as all the guest bust through our door, D'angelo Russel coming in first.

"Wassup, Booker, future Mrs.Booker?" He says. We roll our eyes at him and his weirdness.

About 4 hours later all the guests have arrived and placed their votes in. I'm walking around greeting all the guests. I start a convo with Ayesha Curry (Yes, we invited the Curry's). "So, are you excited for the mommy life?" She asks.

"Yeah, though I think devin is more excited about being a parent more than me," I say, chuckling.

She laughs. "Why do you say that?"

"Devin has already bought the baby so much shoes and clothes. We don't even know the gender yet."

"Oh my god, Stephen did the same thing with Riley. One time he bought her one of those toy cars that they can drive and I was only 7 months along," she says. We start laughing about our crazy-ass lovers.

They're crazy but we love them for it.

Devin's POV:

I'm standing over by our pool, talking to Dlo. I hear y/n's laugh, something I'll never get tired of. I look over and see her talking to Ayesha. I stare at her with a smile while D'angelo talks about god knows what.

"Yo, Book," he says, snapping his fingers in front of my face.

I snap out of my trance on y/n. "Huh?"

"Were you even listening to half the things I said?" He asks.

"Uuhhh....."

He shakes his head. "Man, you are whipped."

"Who's whipped?" Tyler Ulis asks.

"Devin, he's so whipped on y/n," Dlo says.

"Man, we been knew," Ulis says.