"Kinzaa! Come on! Don't go in there. Continue...." Aahil asked Kinza to continue.

"Aahil why do you hear me so patiently and with so much interest? Even when I am talking crap? Like even such things what I read what my dreams are.. what my dreams were?" asked Kinza curious.

"Because I want to understand you, to know you in and out. It is completely fine, I know you have your own secrets. But I want to make sure whatever you tell me I understand it and these little bits of you help me know understand you, help me know you Kinza! These things matter and so now can you please continue...." said Aahil and smiled.

Kinza was astonished. She closed her eyes and imagined hugging Aahil and smiled.

"When I was 6 or 7, I read Harry potter!" said Kinza

"Woahhh! That is too much for a kid to read" said Aahil

"Yes! Later on I went to read encyclopedia, mathematics, everything that was possible for me to read" said Kinza.

"Kinza what exactly were you searching for in these books? Don't ask me why am I asking this" asked Aahil.

"I was a child with no mother. I wanted to know where she went, why she went away and there were a few questions dad couldn't ask which were related to girls. I always imagined Mamma reading me books and asking me to study and this helped me to be a bright student. I always had a responsibility on my head which was being my own mother. I tried finding what I had lost..." said Kinza and a tear rolled down her cheeks.

Aahil kept his hand on Kinza's hand and said, "You are special and you should sleep now"

Kinza wiped her tears off and laid down. Aahil put her under the blanket and sat beside her caressing her hair.

Kinza was beautiful and not everyone could see it. She looked different without hijab but most of all. She was something not everyone could see. She never wanted to hurt people and she never does but it is because she is under that guilt that she has hurt enough people.

Her face was pale but beautiful. Not only her eyes had stories to say but even her lip movement did. Not everyone could see what Aahil could. Her chin was little and cute. Her hands had scars and Aahil had seen them long back but he didn't ask Kinza what the reason was nor did he make it obvious that he had seen her scars. He didn't want to know anything until Kinza wanted him to know. Kinza was a queen, a fighter, a pearl. She felt as if she was the oyster and someone had removed her pearl and thrown it away and now she was useless and not good for anything, if only she knew how much Aahil loved her......

---------------------------------

Kinza got up with a lot of noise outside.  She prayed Namaz and checked the wardrobe to see if Aahil had read her letter. The letter was still there, she smiled thinking that maybe the time hasn't come yet. She brushed her teeth and fixed her hijab and went out to see Hayat and her whole family there. Everyone was playing with water and Aahil was there too. She smiled at him and Aahil asked her in gestures Did you pray? and Kinza nodded.

She started to walk towards Aahil and Aahil was near the slide but Hayat came in between and hugged her. Kinza turned back and heard Aahil scream, he had fallen down in the deep side of the water with no life jacket on!

He tried his level best to come up and he was coming up when a big wave came and took him along....

Kinza had tears in her eyes, she couldn't see thing's around her. Her tears didn't let her see anything. She wanted to scream aloud! But her lips were sealed she couldn't say anything, she couldn't even open her mouth. Her body was shivering. The lifeguards went towards Aahil with a boat. They came back with Aahil's body.....

Kinza touched his face and shook him hard, he did not get up..... She cried silently and she didn't want to accept what she was seeing, she wasn't ready for it! Aahil was there just a few minutes back....

Her life was finally balanced. She finally felt happy. She couldn't bear it. She didn't want Aahil to go. She wont be able to handle herself this time! She was tired and now she couldn't loose her husband. Her heart ached, she couldn't breath and all she could hear was people screaming around her. There was chaos in her mind and silence on her lips!

She whispered I love you and caressed his hair and felt unconscious....

___________________________

Sorry for the late update! Oh wait sheesh Aahil.... I'm sorry for that too.. But life doesn't go as you planned.... What do you think will happen next?

I hope all my readers are safe and you'll are taking care of yourself and other's too. May Allah protect us from corona virus

My book has completed a year today and I know I've been extremely slow at updating for which I'm guilty but situations didn't let me write and I hope you'll understand 💙

My cousin little brother Ali passed away in this month...last year and so I would ask you'll to pray for him. How I wished he was here and I can't express what I feel each day because grieving is very personal. May we all reunite in Jannah 💙💕

Till then take care and I hope you'll enjoyed this chapter.

XoXo💙🥰

Vote, Comment and share💙