15 - Unexpected Visitor

You and Wooyoung sat in nearly complete silence as you two went to the shed to gather ammo and guns

You and Wooyoung sat in nearly complete silence as you two went to the shed to gather ammo and guns. Still wearing Yeosang's sweater under your jacket, you could smell his cologne. And so could Wooyoung.

"Look," he started, "I wasn't eavesdropping. I mean, I was, but not specifically to you two banging-"

"We weren't having sex, Wooyoung," you sighed. "He was joking around because he made me put on two extra pairs of pants."

Wooyoung breathed out a breath he didn't know he was holding before putting a shotgun in his bag and dropping the ammo in it. He dropped a pack of knives into it as well.

"Are you going to stab a running deer?" You asked incredulously while he zipped his bag. "Or are you going to slit its throat when it squirms?"

He grimaced. "Neither. I'm preparing for if another wolf shows up."

You watched him put a canister of dog food into the bag as well. "And we're going to feed it dog food as well, right?" You dryly added while he watched your mood swing.

"Y/N, calm down. Stop overanalyzing everything, wild animals are lured by the smell- Are you sure you two weren't getting a little frisky?"

"WOOYOUNG!"

"Sor-RY!" He shouted childishly. "I just want my motherfucking money, my day is today and tomorrow," he mumbled.

"Keep talking, and I'll shoot you first," you threatened.

"Yeosang, are you sure you're going that way? What if Y/N sees you?" Hongjoong asked warily

"Yeosang, are you sure you're going that way? What if Y/N sees you?" Hongjoong asked warily. Yeosang waved him off before removing everything but his boxers.

His socks were still on, but he wouldn't need them in a few minutes. "If she sees me, I'm sure Wooyoung will distract her. I just want her to know it's dangerous out here. A few howls, maybe a mangled deer oughta do."

"Are you nuts?" Seonghwa all but shouted. "You sound psychotic. You're trying to scare Y/N into not going outside without us anymore."

Yeosang listened to his friend. "Last time she came out here, she almost got attacked by a wolf. If I weren't there, she'd have been another form of Kibble."