3 - Wolf

You clutched onto the chest of Yeosang's sweater tightly and hid your face into it

You clutched onto the chest of Yeosang's sweater tightly and hid your face into it. Your face was so close that he could feel your breaths through the material of it, and feel the tips of your nails against his skin. San could see the imminent panic in his eyes. Yeosang's breath quickened, he wasn't used to such close contact. Especially with his pretty classmate.

You could smell the scent of body wash and cologne mixed on him, and you could feel his heartbeat. But that didn't matter to you in this moment because of the fact that your heartbeat was comparable to that of a cardiac arrest patient's. You were damn near hyperventilating at the amount of wind the scare knocked out of you. You couldn't understand how, but you were slowly getting calmer and calmer.

It's like he was a puppy that kids hug when they're sad.

And then San saw it. Yeosang's pupils thinned, and his irises turned a bright, emerald green. Then his pupils dilated again and his eyes went back to their natural color. Yunho was able to smell the scent of Yeosang's near transformation.

Being a reliable friend, Yunho got up. "I'm gonna go refill my drink," he said, nodding his head at San. "I'll refill your drink as well, San." Yunho stood up, and as much as he hated doing it, he "accidentally" dumped San's water onto you. You jumped at the cold liquid, and looked around. "Shit, I'm sorry," he cursed and pretended it was an accident.

San stood up and led you to the bathroom with some of his clothes so you wouldn't be covered in water for the rest of the night.

"Yeosang, that was way too close," Wooyoung warned him

"Yeosang, that was way too close," Wooyoung warned him. He clutched the throw pillow to his chest. "If she had even looked up a little-"

"I know! I'm really sorry," he exclaimed. "I- I don't even know how it happened. She was just so damn close and she smelled really nice and I-"

Yunho shushed him and put the blanket over him. "It's already happened, and she didn't see. We got lucky in that aspect, and all we can do is hope it doesn't happen again. Besides, Wooyoung, aren't you the one who literally transformed in the Walmart bathroom when that cashier bent over a little too far to get your card?"