Chapter 6

"W-wow, that egg nog is really strong." Y/n said.

"Yeah, I realized that too." Geno replied with a chuckle.

"THAT'S WHAT ALCOHOL DOES TO PEOPLE." Blue said, coming out of nowhere.

"Ppfft, what t-the-" Y/n started before being cut off.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT? CAN I JOIN IN THE CONVERSATION?" Blue asked while bouncing excited.

"Where did you-" Geno started.

"I HAVE TONS OF FUN THINGS TO TALK ABOUT!" Blue interrupted again.

"Ummm, what do you want to talk about blue?" You asked.

He put his finger to his chin in thought. Then he looked at everyone with stars in his eyes.

"HOW ABOUT WHAT WE'RE AFRAID OF?! I OF COURSE AM NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING. BUT YOU HUMAN AND OTHER MES SHOULD BE!" Blue exclaimed.

They all exchanged uncertain looks. The air was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Well that spiraled down pretty quickly." Reaper spoke.

"Yeah, umm. I'm not comfortable sharing my fears..." Y/n said.

Blue's shoulders and smile dropped. He looked disappointed. You didn't like seeing him like this so you decided to share a 'fear'.

"I'm scared of spiders..." You mumble lied.

"REALLY? I HEAR THAT IS A VERY COMMON FEAR!" Blue said.

"Yeah..." You spoke while nodding your head.

"WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS?" Blue asked, looking to the others.

They all became stiff and their eye lights disappeared. Y/n looked at blue, then the others. While blue wasn't looking she mouthed the words 'just make something up' to them. Sans sighed and his eye lights came back.

"I'm scared of bananas..." Sans lied.

"Ummm.... I'm scared of the dark." Geno said.

"I'm scared of Toriel." Reaper said with a chuckle.

Sans and Geno also chuckled leaving you and blue confused.

"You wouldn't get it." Sans said.

Stretch came over and let out a sigh.

"There ya are bro. I've been lookin' everywhere for ya." Stretch said.

You and the others mentally sighed and lightened up. Stretch noticed and looked at blue for an answer.

"WE WERE TALKING ABOUT FEARS!" Blue exclaimed.

"Really bro? What did they say?" Stretch asked.

"WELL, THE HUMAN IS SCARED OF SPIDERS. BLUE HOODIE ME IS SCARED OF BANANAS, WHICH IS UNUSUAL. RED SCARF ME IS SCARED OF THE DARK. AND BLACK ME IS SCARED OF TORIEL FOR SOME REASON." Blue answered.

"That's cool bro, now let's go tell everyone the party is ending. It was nice meeting you guys." Stretch said while putting out a hand.

Y/n gladly shook his hand and smiled. Sans and Geno doing the same. When he got to the Reaper he was hesitant.

"I don't bite, you can shake my hand." Reaper said, putting his hand out.

Stretch sceptically looked at Reaper before shaking his hand. Stretch let out a surprise sound and took his hand back with a slight chuckle.

"Buzzer in the hand, never gets old." Reaper spoke with a chuckle.

Stretch nodded then him and blue left.

"He looked chilled to the bone after that handshake." You said.

They all chuckled and stood up.

"Heh, good one kiddo." Sans said.

"Thanks." You thanked with a curtsy.

"No need to be so fancy." Reaper commented.

"Well, I'm used to it." You said shrugging.

"Anyways, time to go our separate ways." Geno spoke.

"Um, wha- where do I go? How do I get back home? I was kinda teleported her by some kind of glitch." You awkwardly spoke.

"Oh right, forgot about that..." Sans said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"We could get Ink to help you. Don't know how to contact him though." Geno said.

"Who's Ink?" You asked.

"Ink is a totally radical bro! He can go from AU to AU dudette!" Fresh exclaimed, popping out of nowhere.

"Whoa! Where'd you come from?!" You asked startled.

"I came from a wicked AU bro! And I can get ya to Ink! Just hop on my radical board bra!" Fresh said summoning a skateboard.

You were hesitant and looked at the others. They also looked unsure.

"Can you actually take me to him?" You asked.

Fresh nodded and put his board down. He hopped on and put his hand out. You took his hand and he pulled you on. The others waved goodbye as Fresh and you rode through a colorful portal. You were excited to meet Ink and be able to go home. But the question still remains. Do you really want to return to that nightmare?

A/n

Whoop whoop! Another chapter out and some more progress through the multiverse! Who will you actually meet next? Will things not go as planned? Find out next chapter!