Chapter 4

Your POV

All of a sudden the laughter in the house stopped and only whispering was heard. I went out to see what was going on. There were two goat monster Kings looking like they were ready for battle. One of them wore a purple cape and a gold crown, while the other wore a black cape and crown. I looked around casually but freaked out on the inside. Everyone was focused on the two. I didn't know if I should move or not. The air was getting tense but nothing was happening. Sans appeared out of thin air and looked at me.

"Hey kiddo, might wanna be carful around those two. One is King Asgore of my universe and the other is King Asgore of Underfell." He whispered.

"Ok, but, why are they staring at each other?" I whispered back

"They're waiting for the other to make a move." He replied.

I nodded and waited for something to happen. Stretch walked in between them and broke up the fight.

"Come on guys, you don't want to ruin my bro's party do ya?" He spoke, slightly tense.

The two growled but stopped giving each other the death glare. Underfell Asgore left and the other one sat down. I moved a little and sighed. That was pretty anti-climatic. Sans had disappeared again and I was alone. I looked around and saw everyone was back to talking. I didn't notice a skeleton wearing a white jacket and a red scarf approach me.

"I came over caws you looked pretty lonely." He punned.

"How many punners are around here?" I snickered.

"Enough pun for the whole family." He replied.

"Oh good lord." I giggled.

"I'm Sans, but I guess you've meet too many sansational skeletons, so just call me Geno." He spoke and put his hand out.

"Hello Geno, I'm Y/n." I spoke with a slight giggle.

Another skeleton noticed the two of us talking and came over. He was short, wore glasses, and had a green sweater on.

"Are you new to the underground? I've never seen a monster like you." He spoke.

"Monster? No, I'm a human born with 'defects'. I was just dragged into this world so, I guess I'm new." I replied.

The skeleton rose a brow bone. Waiting for me to explain.

"Oh, well I was doing my original show with my friends, and afterwards we got a package. I opened it and there was a note inside written in Wingdings. It said 'The adventure has just begun'. What ever the hell that's supposed to mean." I explain.

The two of them were stiff and looked at each other. Then they looked back to me. I sat there confused and waited for them to say something.

"How do you know about that language?" Geno asked.

"Wingdings? My mother and father taught me when I was young." I answered.

"Well, don't go around causally saying Wingdings. You could get yourself into trouble." Geno spoke sternly.

"Um, ok. I guess if three of you have had this kind of reaction, then I shouldn't talk about it." I spoke.

The two of them nodded and teleported away to wherever. I found somewhere to sit and started to space out. In the corner of my eye I could see a tall skeleton. I turn to look at them better to see two lines on their face. One went from the top of their skull to the top of their right eye. And the other went from the bottom of their skull to the bottom of their left eye. The skeleton was frowning so I went up to greet them. When they saw me coming towards them their eyes widened. They then disappeared and I huffed. I guess every skeleton can teleport. I heard some sound coming from outside. I went to check it out and Stretch was fighting Edge. I started to giggle when I saw how they were dressed. A fish lady was talking to them and yelled 'You are rocking that outfit Fell'. I secretly agreed with her. That outfit did suit him pretty well. Even though it was a bit short.

Yo wassup! It's the author here! Sorry this one didn't come out for awhile, and it's short. But I I'm running out of ideas! Please help a human out! Thank you to those who read this as well!