little help?

Jeff looked down at you from the top of the stairs laughing. He Walked down the stairs to where you were and kneeled down next to your body " what a clumsy girl haha."

Roughly, he moved the hair from your face. "Hmm she's kinda cute. But I bet she'd be cuter with a smile cute in her cheeks"

He picked you up and  through you over his shoulder. "I wonder. What should I do with her. I can't kill her yet. I wanna hear her scream, but I have to get back soon or slender with get mad"

Jeff thought for a couple minutes before he got a good idea " I'll just take her home with me, perfect" Jeff says to himself. He walks out the door heading for slenders big mansion.

After an hour of walking you start to wake up.

"H-huh?" Your head was pounding.

"Its  about time you woke up. Jeez." He said angrily.

"Where.... Am I?.....how am I still alive?" You ask

"You tripped down the stairs like an idiot. And I didn't kill you cause you piss me off and I wanted to torture you. I have more knives and stuff in my room." Jeff said and more his hand higher on your tight.

"C-could you please more hand." You asked. It felt uncomfortable. But no Jeff didn't move it down he moved it up. "Perv!" You yell at him, even tho it makes your head ach worse.

" I don't take it as an insult. " he said with a laugh.

After a while of silence you get the courage to ask "um...could we stop? I kinda if to pee" your face turns red from embarrassment. You shouldn't be embarrassed though its a normal thing that everybody does.

He laugh "nope you have to hold it."

"Or I could pee on you." You say with a smirk

"If you do I'll kill you"

" you're going to anyways so who cares!"

"......fine" he sets you down. " don't get any ideas of running away"

" could uh...you....turn around.." You say looking away blushing even more.

"Uugh fine" he turns around and you go about 15 ft the do your business. When you come back you ask

" could I walk? "

He glares "no" quickly he throws you over his shoulder again and puts his hand back where it was. " we have about another mile or two"

" are you tired?" You ask

" yes and that's why I'm not going to let you walk because I know you'll run off and I don't feel like chasing you"

" well there is a cave over there we could just sit there I promise not to run off."

Jeff thought about it for a little bit. Then sighed walking over to the cave. He throws you down on the floor "o-ow! Jerk!"

He ignored you and pulled rope out of his pocket tying your hand to his. "Don't get any ideas" he sat down with you. "We might sleep here to night."