You don't even know me

You and him didn't talk must as he carried you home, it was about 10 mins till you both got back to the manor. 

"you know, I've been watching you. a long time before i even took you." he said breaking the weird silence "you never were aware of you surroundings. i could have take you at any time"

"w-why didnt you then?" you asked really wanting to know

"well, i wanted to see you having fun. and being with your friends and family, you were so happy. i wanted to wait for the perfect time to take that away from you. and now...." he paused for a while " all i want to do is give that back to you. and im not sure why."

"then...take me back.." you said 

"What? fuck no! your mine now got it? your mine insides and outsides." he laughed "i know i cant make you happy so ill just keep doing what im doing, i just wont kill you till i get annoyed with you"

"then what?" you ask already knowing the answer 

"well I've always wondered what Human tastes like. maybe ill cook you alive then eat you so we can be together for ever" he laughed. you started to shake telling yourself in your head not to be boring. when you finally got back it was still light out but the sun was fading away. he opened the front door slender man greeting him.

"Jeff you had things you needed to do earlier today and you blow them off for this girl?" he asked his long arms crossed.

"well i wasn't just going to let Jack kill her, was i? i dragged her all the way here, spend my time on fucking with her head, and you expect me to just let my prey get killed." Jeff said walking past the tall man

"Jeff we need to talk" 

"can we do it later slendy? i have to take a shower, im all muddy thanks to this little bitch" he said and you bite you lip trying not to say anything. you completely forgot about the shower!

"fine see me tomorrow around noon in the living room" the tall man walked off.

"gosh he can be a pain in my side" Jeff said to you as he walked up the stairs and to his room 

"but isn't he your boss?" you asked as Jeff set you down on the bed

"well, no, im not his proxy. he's kinda like...well... a dad" Jeff looked away 

"oh....so its like a family here?" you asked and smiled at Jeff, you thought the idea of a family kinda made the place a little less creepy

Jeff shrugged "i guess you could call it that. now are you ready for our shower princess?" your face turns red and you look down 

"um.... do i have to...i just..no ones ever seen me naked, or even wanted to...i just... im no ready for this Jeff, do we have too?" you asked hoping he would be nice and not make you.

"yes" Jeff cut you off and looked mad. he then pulls you up so your standing and pushes you toward the shower, once you are in there he closes the door and locks it then turns the shower on. you stood there awkwardly not wanting to move thinking if you just stood still he wouldn't notice you but he did. "ready?" he asked but he didnt give you time to respond, instead he just grabbed you by the shoulders and pushed into the warm shower.

"h-hey!!" you yelled and looked up at him, he was taking his shirt off. you sat there looking at him for a little bit before he stepped in the shower with his pants on. "we arnt taking our clothes off?"

"well you are" he pulled you up by your shirt. you looked down at your muddy clothes and saw how they clung onto you. "wow thats pretty hot" he said then began to pull your shirt off. your face was beat red and you started to struggle "hey" he got your shirt off and pushes you up against the shower wall "dont start fighting me i dont want to hurt you right now so, dont make me"

You whimpered a little when he gripped your arm to tight but didn't try to struggle in his grip.

now your shirts laying at the bottom of the shower and you see Jeff turn the hot water up a little but it doesn't hurt to much. he was looking down at you "take off your jeans" at first you hesitated looking down at you muddy ripped jeans but then did what he said knowing if you didn't he'd hurt you. so you shyly pulled you jeans off in the least sexy way you could. but when he reached for you panties you pushed his hand away with out thinking. your eyes widened "i told you not to do that *insert name here*" 

"i-im sorry!" you pleaded but her grabbed your arms and turned you so the water was going down your back 

"i warned you" he turned the water so it was cold ice cold

"n-nuu" you clung onto him "i-i-im sorry!" 

"i know you are, but if i dont punish you, you'll do it again." he said stroking my hair. your cried a little on his shoulder. about 10 mins he turned the shower off leaving you freezing cold. Your back and legs were numb and you could barely stand .He then picked you up and set you in his room "one second" he grabbed a towel and started drying your off. he started at your shoulders and stopped when he got to your toes. he looked up at you "your so pretty" you didnt respond , you just felts sleepy and numb. he then grabbed a hoodie from his dresser and handed it to you, "its not super clean but its better then your clothes in the shower"

after you put it on he laid you on the bed. and crawled in behind you and spooned you till you fell asleep. everything started to feel warm and soft in the arms of a killer. what in the world was going on.

_____________________________

I've decided to make all of my stories at least 1000 words long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comment you favorite part!!