liking a killer?

Jeff sat on the floor pulling you down with him. You blush deeply when you fall on top of him by accident.

"S-sorry" you're about to get off him but he makes you stay

" its cold so you're going to stay right here" he says to you

You can feel your face getting more red. 'Where are you taking me anyways?"

Jeff clears his throat " to the creepypasta Mansion where im going to tie you up and hurt you in many ways till you finally die"

Your perverted mind wanders to all the things he could mean. You shake your head trying to get your mind out of the gutter.

It was weird even though people said his face was mutilated he actually looks kind of handsome.

The smile didn't really creep you out as much as his fan art does.

" out of all the people you could hurt why me?"

Jeff laughs. "Don't go thinking your special cause your not. I walked across to your house and noticed that all the lights were off because of the storm, I saw you walking in and thought it was perfect, because you left the front door open"

"I'm so stupid...." You say, putting your head in your hands.

"Well your not the brightest."

In a way it felt like he was trying to cheer you up, but maybe you were just imagining it.

"Get some sleep."

"Don't you mean go to sleep?" You laugh

"I only say that.." Puts a knife to your throat "..when I'm going to kill them"

You sit up straight in his lap. "S-sorry" you say as he puts he knife down. "How am I suppose to sleep?"

He shrugged "just put your head on my shoulder and close your eyes"

You awkwardly lay your head down and close your eyes. Drifting of into a warm dream. Weird considering the circumstances.

-----------------------------------

Hope you guys like it. Sorry its short. I'll update sooner