I don't want candy

Your head was spinning. you slowly opened your eyes and looked around to see you were in a cage laying on hay. As you woke up more you noticed you were in a big circus tent. As you came to your senses you could smell blood. Looking around you could see it was all around you, guys and bones too. You crawl back into a corner, your scars I mean who wouldn't be?

Then when you thought it could get any worse he walks in. Tall, black and white.. His nose on point. But his eye were terrifying. You could tell they that his eye have seen and done many horrible things.

He spoke first "laughing jacks the name and killings my game."

"I-I know who you are... I've read about you.." you try not to sound scared

"But I'm not like those story's, I like to have fun... In not cruel. I'm not unjust. I'm fair. You see, I'm a happy clown!" he smiles wide making he look more horrifying. "I want to kill you but I want to know what you want?" he asks opening the cage door and putting his long hand out to you. You take it and he helps you out.

"I...want.." you try to think

"Do you want some candy" he points down to his belt

"N-no.." your eyes widen

"3 sec. Think fast!! Or you get candy!" he laughs loudly

"I.. I.. Want.. Jeff!!!!" you say. You feel as surprised at what you said as he looked.

"...the killer?? Him?" he smirked happily "why..tell me in 3 secs"

"I'm scared!" you yelled the first thing that came to mind.

"How will he make you less scared?" he asked getting close to your face as you try to back away his hand stops you. You can't find an answer your too frozen. "ANSWER ME!!"

Your squeak and hide your face in your hands "he.. He. Makes me feel warm even when he wants to kill me.. I... I know he cares about me somewhere inside of him.. I know..but he's been hurt.. He can't find love..." at this point your crying now.

The room was quiet. Still and cold. Then Jack bursts into laughter "he can't love!!! He's a killer hahaha!! Your crack me up!" he pushes you down. Standing over you he's smiling "now.. I'm going to crack you up" he picks up a sledge hammer. You look up watching in terror.

"JACK STOP!" Jeff runs in his knife in hand "listen I dragged her all the way here I've done all the work. We agreed that you can't take my kills. No matter what!"

Jack drops the hammer. He looks mad now "she wondered in here on her own... I didn't know she was your kill..."

Jeff smirks "yah you did.. I heard every thing she said" your face gets hot as you try not to look at him. He just saved your life... You start to remember how mad he was last you saw him.

"Fine.. Take her. But if another one of your come in here they will be mine." Jack say then walks out glaring at you.

You look over at Jeff. And he looks at you. It's a moment of silence. "You little bitch" he stomps over to you. You curl up into a ball

"I'm sorry I'm sorry Please don't hurt m-" he grabs you by the hair before you can finish your sentence. He kisses you. "Love? The only love there is. is making love. And I can do that just fine..."

Your looking up at him "that's.. Not true."

"Your filthy. We need to take a shower." he pulls you up off the ground and throws you over his shoulder.

Your blushing. "W-we?"