starving

You woke up under the covers in the bed. It felt warm, like home for a second you thought you were home in your bed. But you looked at the wall. the blood stained wall. You got out of the bed. went a rat ran over your root. you screamed and jumped on the bed. You hugged the pillow.

Jeff walked in the room and raised an eyebrow. He had a piece of toast in his mouth. You tummy grumbled making you forget about the gross rat Thats probably eating the rotten flesh.

Your face turned red. "hungry?" Jeff asked

"yes!! " you said to happily

"to bad" he said finishing his toast. You whined. " is the whining i hear? "

You shuck your head "n-no" you were still scared of what happened last night.

"Good because if that was, I'd have to punish you he said as he tilted your chin up "

Your heart beats faster. "sorry... I'm sorry..."

"maybe I will punish you" he said as he tied your hands to the bar the was up above you. You could feel dried blood on the bars and you knew others have been in your position before.

Jeff lifted up your shirt and bra. It was all going so fast. You wanted to scream but you were so scared you closed your eyes. For some reason you didnt want him to see,  not because he was a well a killer but because he was looking at your, and you didn't want him to think they were gross

He put one of his hands on your warm breast. And you flinched. "Mmm they'er pretty nice " he laughed then there was a knock at the door. He got up and opened the door to see BEN and Sally

Sally was so cute. She looked over at you then looked back as if she's seen worse. "Jeff slender needs every on In the dinning room to talk to us.... "

Jeff sighed "damn i was really ready to cut off her nipples, oh well I'll be back to do it later."

"oh great you'll do it when we are sleeping so it will wake us up. Good job girl" BEN said.

"how is this my fault! " you yelled out

"let's go now." Jeff throw a knife on the bed a little bit away from your feet. "Good luck getting out haha" he left and you didn't hear the dead lock. This is my chance. im so hungry,I need to get out.

-------
Will she escape?