not so nice

Your eyes are wide with shock. But to Jeff's surprise you smile. "Your Jeff!"

"Yep that's me sweet heart" he rises an eye brow.

"Well if I'm going to die I'd like you of all killers to kill me" you say then smile at him. You didn't seem so scary till he stabbed his knife down right next to your face. You looked at the knife eyes wide.

" don't take me lightly little bitch. I'll fucking kill you. Whatever lame fanfict you've been reading is wrong." He said glaring at you.

"Uh.... OK...s-sorry" okay so maybe the fan fictions you were reading weren't so true about Jeff.

" and don't think that me killing you will be a good thing. Just because you piss me off I'll kill you slowly." He took the knife from the ground and put it to you mouth. "Now princess don't squirm. Or it will hurt more than it already will."

Quickly you kneed him in the gut. He dropped his knife and held his stomach.

You got out from under him and ran to the hallway. "Hey common what happened to the 'if I'm gonna die I want you to kill me' " he said in a mocking tone

You turned around looking into your room to see that he's already standing and on his way to get you .turning you ran for the stairs. Slipped and trips down them. You hit your head hard on the last step and everything went black.

-----------------

Sorry this chapters really short~