I don't want to die

When you walked in with jeff you were so surprised, all the creepypasta you read about were real!

some looked at you, others didnt care. As jeff was leading you up the stairs BEN stopped him

"so you got a new one? well dont keep us up all night with her screams like you did with the last one" BEN said and laughed

a shiver went down your spine as he laughed, it was so...so dark.

"oh dont worry, shes a cute one, ill take my time with her" he pulled me past BEN. and just before we passed the corner i saw slender man and a strike of fear shot through me as he turned his head towards me. i started to shake, he was.....horrible....

jeff pulled you to the end of the hallway roughly. He opened the door and jerks you in the room. After he closes the door and locks it he turned to you. "like my room? "

Looking around you say "it's... Very... Um.. Bloody" you were scared . Were you going to become just another blood stain.

"well now time to get to business" he shoved you onto the bed and crawled on you. Your heart skipped a beat.

"n-no I don't want to lose my virginity like this! " you yelled out with out thinking. Your eyes widened when he pinned your hands down over your head with only one hand. He was very strong ever though he didn't look like he was very musical.

You closed your eyes tight. He laughed as you heard a click.

You opened your eyes to see him holding a camera. "perfect, you look so scared. Oh look there's even tears" he laughed more.

You got very upset, and pushed him off best you could. "do you think this is a joke!! Who do you think a-" you were interrupted by a hard slap to the face. Yours eyes went wide

"I am a psychopathic killer. Who murders people!! I make a joke out of what ever i FUCKING feel like" he grabbed your face making you look at him " and you are Just a girl that im going to kill. Slowly. Maybe I will rape you, maybe I'll video tape you as I do it. YOU are nothing!! And I will do what I please. " he got up and walked out the door locked the dead bolt he had on the outside.

You looked blank at the wall. "no.... Please... I don't wanna die here... Some help me.... " you cried yourself to sleep and dream of home. Of your loved ones. Of yours friends... Of your life.....

---------------
Sorry about the really late update!!!