The great escape

You sat there staring at the wall. thinking about your  options.  Every idea seemed useless. you looked at the knife, stretching your legs out you got it with your feet, slowly you got it up to your knees with a couple along the way.  you were so happy! finally this is your chance. Carefully you  grab it with your mouth and stood on you feet. getting the grip part in your mouth you start cutting the rope. you heart beat becomes faster.

It was off, quickly you run to the door and open it. You peek out the door to see that no ones in the hall way.  That's right everyone's at a meeting. you quietly walk down the hallway to the main door when you smell food and you forget completely about the leaving and you fallow the smell to a large kitchen.  

On the stove there is a pot of beef stew. you grab a bowl and get some stew. an "mmmm" escapes your mouth and you whisper to yourself "it smells so good" you taste it " it taste so good" 

"and how do you taste?" you heard a voice behind you and you turned around. it was eyeless jack " i mean your kidneys." 

You stepped back "I-I'm ...."

"don't worry i already ate to day " He sat down. " go ahead eat your food your really skinny" he said kindly. You cautiously sat down and ate the food. It was really good and you were so hungry. Eyeless Jack was really quiet. and with is mask on you couldn't tell if he was looking at you, although you didn't think you would be able even with it off, considering is condition. 

As you got your third bowl he finally said "the meeting is over on 5 mins, i would get out of here if i were you".

"oh...um th-thank you! " You set the bowl down and ran out of the kitchen when you heard him say one last thing.

"the exit is the other way" you turned around and when the other way feeling stupid

"Th-thank you!!" you ran out the door and to the left into the woods. You didn't stop running till something tackled you to the ground. your head it the ground but you didn't black out. you opened your eyes to see Jeff pinning you down. Everything was blurry. "NO!!" You yelled out and kneed him hard in the crouch. He fell off you as you stood up it was hard to stay up because every thing was spinning.

It was muffled but you could make out what he said " When i find out im going to fucking kill you! ill cut you into pieces and feed them to my dog!! You stupid bitch!! come back here !" You ran the best you  could and didn't stop running. not till you saw day light and an old abandoned amusement park . walking closer you stopped to do your business, then walked in side the gates. A small tent was at the front of the park so you walked in. It was small up there was hay on the floor and you wanted to rest. so you lied down and closed your eyes. i want to go home . 

you fell asleep to the song ' pop goes the weasel ' 

___________________

comment what you think ♥