About Me

Paris was my best friend. She left me for Jonathan but we call him Jon. Today at history we were learning about the history of certain countries. Then Julian and Aaron broke into a fight. Mr. Brown was one of the teachers that just didn't care. Not that he didn't do anything about the fight but he doesn't do much. Other teachers will call the office but Mr. Brown handles it himself in a way that always ends with him getting hurt.

Anyways, back to Paris. We've been friends since third grade. She asked me for pencils like everyday so I thought she wanted to be my friend then I started following her then she agreed to be my friend. Until when Jon told her she was pretty and she belonged in the "popular group". She never even noticed me ever since. Now I'm one of those people who stay at the back of the classroom and when they say to pair up with partners I end up with the nose picker.

When I got home mom was watching tv. "Hey Cleo, how was school?" She asked. "Just like any other day" I said. "Don't worry, it'll get better" she said

I have three other brothers. One is Ethan, another is Reed, and the other one is Maxwell but we call him Max. My mom was a cheerleader when she was my age meaning she was popular which is hard to believe. Ethan is in college and he gets a lot of girls. Reed is in a band that's only popular in his school. Max started to get popular when he turned 10. I'm in between Max and Reed. Everyone in my family is popular except me. My dad is in Florida doing his job.

What I mainly do at home is play computer games and listen to music. I'm not one of those people that don't get along with their siblings. We barely even talk so I'm always in my room. I decided to get some fresh air today so I got my bike and rode to the park. I saw Paris and Jon laughing and eating Panera at the park. I tried to hide myself. That didn't work. Jon saw me trying to hide and he just looked at me like he's never seen me before. He said something to Paris and I can read lips so I heard what he said.

"Isn't that the girl from school?" He said. It's great to know that a popular person knows I exist. Then Paris looked at me. "I've never noticed her before"she said. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HELLO, IM CLEO FROM THIRD GRADE YOU DONT REMEMBER ME? I didn't actually say that so don't get alarmed. I wish I had the confidence to say it. I just looked a way so they wouldn't notice me. Then I looked back and saw Jon walking up to me. My heart started beating. I actually kind of had a crush on Jon. He had blue eyes and blonde hair.

"Hey, what's your name" he asked. "Umm... Uhh...." I said. "You forgot your name?" he asked. Then Paris walked over. "Hey Jon I'm about to leave so.... Hey do I know you? She asked me. "Yeah it's me Cleo" I said. "Oh yeah! I remember you from third grade" she said. I just wanted to slap her because she knew me longer than third grade. "Yeah" I said. "Well I gotta go my dad needs me" she said. They both left and I was a little happy. Paris finally remembered me (sort of) and Jon talked to me. It's actually been the most exciting day for me in years. Which is sad.