How I Got Popular

Today I was extremely scared to go to school. Bree came early in the morning to walk to school with me. She's definitely a good friend unlike Paris. She never left me for the popular group even if she was popular at her old school. She made sacrifices unlike Paris.

When I got to school two girls were looking at me and whispering to each other's ears. I just ignored them and kept walking. Then when I walked in everybody kept was whispering to each other's ears and pointing at me.

Then they started clapping. I've haven't been this confused since I heard that this boy ate his own leg. Then Emma came to me.

"Chloe you made it into the 'worst party ever' category. Congrats" She said.
"Um it's Cleo and what is the 'worst party ever' category?" I asked.
"It's in the yearbook because your party really sucked" she said with a grin.

Wow! I'm in the yearbook! That's definitely popularity. People kept congratulating me, even the teachers. I got cards and roses and stuff.

Then I got the best news ever. PARIS AND REINA GOT KICKED OUT OF THE POPULAR CLUB! They said they needed room for two more people so they had to deduct the least popular students. Plus Jon broke up with Paris and now he's with Reina. Bree and I finally got into the popular group and now my life is basically complete. It was definitely a bumpy ride but that's how I got popular.