The Party Plan

I told Bree everything and she was as happy as I was. Now it's time for party planning. Bree helped me set out the party food and the party outfits and the party theme. The theme was "dress like you're favorite celebrities" theme.

I was going to dress like Ariana Grande and Bree was going to dress like Demi Lovato. The party was going to be next week and hopefully it will give me enough time to get the celebrities.

Then I got an email. It was from Paris. I can't believe she wrote back or even read my email. It read:

Dear CleoRATra,
I can't believe you kissed my boyfriend and tried to blame sweet Reina for it. I'm gonna get you back for this if it kills me!!! You're a boyfriend thief and I will make sure that title gets around the school! Boyfriend thief!
Hate,
Paris

I can't believe she would thing I kissed her boyfriend! Has the world gone mad?!

Jon might be cute but he isn't THAT cute. I decided to email her back

Dear Paris,
I DIDNT STEAL YOU LOW LIFE, TWO TIMING, GRAY HAIRED BOYFRIEND!! So go ahead, call me the boyfriend thief and I'll call you the... Doesn't comb her hair well in the morning girl.
Hate,
Cleo.

I know the "doesn't come me her hair well in the morning girl" thing was kinda cheesy but I couldn't think with all the anger in my head.

Then she emailed back and we were having this sort of email war thing. Unfortunately, she won because my mom called me to help make dinner. This popular thing was going well but Paris is keeping me from it now.