Step 2

Today was step two. Dress good and have the latest gadgets. I was only going to do the dress good part today. Today was Saturday so we had today and tomorrow to find new outfits.

We went to Sunset Lane Local Mall because it was the biggest mall that I know of. We went to Macy's and bought a lot of dresses. My favorite was a blue polka dot dress. (You can find it in the cover of the story)

After shopping we went to get ice cream at the Goody Cream shop.

I ordered a plain vanilla with chopped peanuts. Then Jon and Paris walked in. I tried to hide my face so they wouldn't see me but my hair was sticking out. "Wow I didn't know you ate here, I thought it was only for cool people. Now the place isn't cool anymore" she said. I was so angry at her I decided to go back to step one, being confident. "Look Paris, I don't care what you say about me or think about me or do to me, one day I'm going to revenge" I said.

Then her and Jon laughed. "So how are you going to revenge me, call my mom?" She said cracking up. I stepped on Paris and Jon's toes and ran as fast as I could. Bree chased after me and we went into a little taylor shop that nobody will ever go into.

I was panting and Bree took out an inhaler because she was out of breath. "You have asthma?" I asked. "Yeah, since last year" she said still out of breath. "I'm sorry to hear that" I said.

We finally left the taylor's as soon as Bree could breath again. We we went to my house and my mom made some snacks for us. I was so hungry after that run. I was also happy at the clothes we bought. I guess half of step two is complete.