I HATE You Paris

When Paris walked in with her angry face I really got scared. She's going to do something bad to my party. I started biting my nails.

"Everybody, I have the truth!" She said with crazy eyes. I tried to stop her but she pushed me away. "These celebrities are fake! They're just look alikes that have make up on!" Paris said. I laughed to try to make people think she's crazy but then she pulled off the wig off "Taylor Swift's" head.

There was shocked faces all over the crown. Emma came over to me and had a disappointed face. Everybody left and I just sat down looking disappointed.

Then Paris came over to me and had a -that's what you get- face. "I was eves dropping and I heard you guys plan" she said. I was so pissed at her I swung a fist at her left eye. Then she tried to hit me back but Bree kicked her in the knee and we both pushed her out of my house.

"Thanks" I said to Bree.
"No problem, it's what friends do" she said
"This isn't Disney Channel" I said and we both laughed.

Bree and I finished the food because we were both hungry. Then Charles called and I picked it up.

Phone conversation:
Me: Hello?
Charles: Hey Cleo good news, I told some of my celebrities your situation and they agreed to help you" he said.
Me: :|
Charles: Hello?
Me: ARE YOU SERIOUS?! SO I JUST MADE SOME FAKE CELEBRITIES AND LOST MY REPUTATION AND NOW YOU WANNA GIVE ME SOME REAL CELEBRITIES?!
Charles: Wow I'm really sorry I didn't know when your party was going to start.

Then I hung up. My hate for Charles grew back and at this point, it's never going away.