Chapter 1

First chapter of the sequel. I love my amazing fans. And you guys make me want to cry tears of joy. I love you. Warning, major drama here.

€£¥€£¥€£¥€¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£

*Middle Of The School Year*

Currently we were at the game. Everybody jumped from their seats, we won. I clapped my Pom Pom's together and Matt pulled of his helmet and looked at me with a smiling face. Matt's the one who made the touch down. His team picked him up and all the cheerleaders ran to join. He said something, I couldn't hear, but then I was lifted too. They lifted me up next to Matt, and he intertwined our fingers.

He cupped my cheek, and while stick being lifted, he crashed his lips to mine. We pulled apart and started to chant with the rest. We made it to the changing rooms and we were set down. I went to quickly shower and change. I changed into my Chanel sweater, denim shorts, and blue print vans.

I ran outside to go find Matt. I could feel my pony tail swaying back and forth as I ran. I finally found him and our eyes locked. I dashed and jumped into his arms. "Congratulations" I smiled.

"You looked beautiful up there" he smiled back.

"c'mon sexy" I laughed. He laughed to and I intertwined our fingers once again.

"Yo Matt! C'mon, let's go celebrate, the while team is going and we need our captain." someone called out from the team.

"uh" Matt stuttered. Probably because of our date. "do you mind?" he whispered.

"no, it's fine. Go" I sighed. He smiled and pecked my lips before running off to his friends. We've had 6 games into the season and I barely get to spend time with him anymore. He's always at practice, I have cheer. He's getting more popular. Surprisingly.

He's still a bad boy. For god sakes he has a tattoo sleeve now. Yeah he got tattoo's. I got a couple but he has major ink. Plus he's still an ass to everyone. He was about to get into a fight a few days ago, and he would have killed the guy if I hadn't interfered. And, we haven't been on a date in a couple months.

Matthew is still a bad boy, but apparently bad boy is in this year. I shrug off that Matt ditched me, again. I walked to my car and drove home. I got to my room and someone I wasn't expecting was waiting there for me.

"Hey Jack" I smiled lightly.

"hey" he said.

"what did ya need?" I asked.

"Cameron told me to keep you company since the team went to celebrate" he replied.

Matt hates when I talk to Jack, but since when do I listen to him. I thought Bout it for a minute. It's only seven o'clock. "sure" I smiled. We went to the mall. I changed into my Yeezus sweats and a long sleeved crop top showing my belly piercing. I got a new one.

It was now styled into a horse shoe, with diamonds coiling around it. I let me hair down and and had my converse on. We were walking around the stores. We talked about the game and how we've been lately. Then we watched a movie.

We saw Mocking Jay. After the movie we decided to go get food. Matt texted me but I didn't check it yet. We went to get some pizza and brought it back to my place. We ate the pizza and sat on the couch. "I'll get the junk" I smiled.

"and I'll get the candy" Jack said. I went into the kitchen to get ice cream, Chios, soda, popcorn, and cookies. I got back to the living room and set the things down. Then Jack came with sour patch, chocolate. Snickers, twin, red vines, and gummy bears. We plopped down on the couch.

"I missed this" he laughed.

"me too" I smiled. I turned on my huge t.v and we watched Percy Jackson. Around 1 Jack went home, then I remembered Matt's text. I grabbed my phone and checked it. "won't be able to come over. Sorry. Love you." I just dropped my phone on the couch and went to bed.

*Morning*

I woke up at noon. I have school but decided to skip it. I walked downstairs in my shorts and top and walked to the kitchen. I toasted a couple waffles and put some berries to the side, I miss when my dad used to eat with me. I ate my breakfast and looked for my phone.

Where did I up that thing?

After twenty minutes of looking I finally found it on the couch. My phone was blown up. Shahista, Cam, and Matt. I looked at Shahista's and Cams and both were just a bunch of texted asking where I was and if I was okay. I responded and said I was. The. I looked at Matt's texts.

"babe, where are you?" it said. Then there was "Baaaaabe, I miss you." and then " that's it if you don't respond by 12:30 I'm ditching and coming over" I laughed at the last one. Then looked at the clock. It was past 12:30 I texted Matt asking him if he really left. He responded with "open your door" I smiled and went to open it.

There stood Matthew, wearing a burgundy shirt, leather drop crotch pants and black and white Nike's. "I thought you were sick" he said.

"nope just needed a day off." I replied. He smiled and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he crashed his lips to mine. My back was immediately against the wall. Our tongues battled and shit got pretty heated. Next thing I knew, Matt was tearing off my shirt. I did the same to him.

We were now upstairs, his hand gripped my waist and I moaned against his lips. Matt unclipped my bra and I ran my hands through his messy hair.

~Later~

I was laying in Matthews arms. Now fully clothed. Eh.

"I shouldn't have left you last night" Matt whispered as he played with my hair.

"It's okay-" I began but Matt's phone lit up. It was on my side so I picked it up. I looked and it was from Brooke.

"had fun last night;)" it said, I handed Matt the phone and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"you told me it was just the guys" I said.

"it was, we just saw her there and she came" he defended.

"whatever" I mumbled. I do believe him. But by coincidence, my phone lit up, it was a call. The phone lit up "Jack G" and Matt's face dropped. I picked up anyway and that's when Matt got angry.

"hello? Hey. No, I just like taking a day off. I-" that was our conversation before Matt grabbed my phone.

"Fuck off" Matt said into the phone and hung up.

"why would you do that?" I rolled my eyes.

"why would you talk to him?! You know I hate that!" he snapped.

"because he's my friend Matt, I hung out with him last night too." I retorted.

"You what!?" he asked, raising his voice. "What the fuck?!" He yelled.

"why are you so against it?" I said. He was pacing back and forth.

"god fucking dammit" he cursed and he hit his fist against the wall and I gasped. He didn't punch it, just hit it. "I'm sorry baby" he whispered, he stepped closer and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"why are you so pissed?" I asked.

"because" he sighed. "spending time with him will make you guys closer. Last thing I need is you leaving me for a guy that deserves you way more than I do." Matt mumbled.

"I can promise you, that will never happen." I said before pressing my lips to his.

{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}

There it is. Hope you liked it babes. Kill Me will be out soon. I don't know when yet. But when it is make sure you check it out. Anyways VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!!!

You guys are amazing. And I promise you this book will be better than my last.