Chapter 4

August POV

"Stay here and I'll clear things up" I walked out my dressing room leaving Chantell alone. I hoped she didnt look around the place. The truth is the press was trying to get a picture of her even though the DJ already told them that it was not permitted. But on my way to the studio room i saw one snapping a picture. I told the my bodyguard to go get it from him while i went to see Chantell. After i got done "talking" to her and left, my guard handed me the picture. It was so perfect i didnt want to toss it so i put it in my pocket. During the show I had put the picture in a drawer so it wouldnt distract me. Anyways I walked around the place looking for Shaunty. After what seemed like i would never find him i saw him walkin down the hall. I jogged over to him " Hey shaunty wassup up with oh girl in my dressin room." " you mean Chandrell." he spoke clearly getting her wrong.

"Her name Chantell and yeah" I said slightly annoyed at how oblivious he could be. "Oh, I told the guard to put her in there." he said calmly. " Why" I was confused by why he was so cool about it. "Cause I need to talk to her and thats the only spot i can find in this damn place." I chuckled as he said this because i knew he was not good with concert halls. they always had twist and turns. Thats why he always made sure my dressing room was closest to the stage so he couldnt get lost. " Aight well she's still there now." We walked back to my dressing room only to see her standing with the picture in her hand and a unwelcoming tone." Why do you have a picture of me in your drawer."

I scratched my neck and explained. She didnt seem at all upset which made me relax, funny how i didn't remeber being tensed up. Then Shaunty cleared his throat. "hmm... anyways Chantell I want to compliment on your performance today even though it was a shock to both me and the crown." He glanced at me and continued. " to the point, your voice is phenominal and it is great that the head off Starlight Music company heard you on the radio wants to see you sing in person." The look on her face seemed to combine happiness and shock and utter surprise.

Chantell's POV

"Starlight Music company heard you on the radio wants to see you sing in person."was all i could process after that. The shock was all over my face. This had happened once but my mom says i was to young and wouldn't allow it . Then the day my dad died i stopped singing overall and just now started back the day i entered the contest. This was exciting yet overwhelming. I need to sit down. " Chantell " August called snapping my out of my thoughts. "they want to talk with you as soon as possible." Shaunty ranted on as I sat. I need to think things over, if I were to e a singer I would have to quit colleague and I'm trying to be a fashion designer like my mom. But I could be a famous person and I can be just like my dad. I just don't know. all this stressing is giving me a headache. I rubbed my temples to numb the pain. "Don't worry we don't want to rush this so will give you a couple of days." Shaunty explained. this relaxed me even more who new that I actually had the talent to become a singer. I got up and shook shaunty's hand as he left. now it was just me and August. the feeling was becoming all to familiar. So u decided to leave before anything bad might happen. as I searched for my purse I felt his piercing gaze on me. the atmosphere here seemed to be becoming hotter by the second I couldn't possibly be developing feelings for this guy. I can't let that happen I have to much on plate already. As I grabbed the purse hidden wedged between to couch cushions I turned to August. His beautiful eyes stared into mine before I averted my gaze to attempt to have a decent conversation."So I guess we might start working together then." He swayed from left to right. "yeah I'm happy for you."
"Thanks"
After that the silence captured the air and we stood their awkwardly. " Yeah so I guess I'll be going now." I said walking the door. "wait" he called as I reached for the knob I turned to look at him "what time do I pick you up tomorrow?" I gave him one of my sexiest smiles "surprise me" then I winked and left with nothing but a grin on my face.

Ohhh chantell bad but don't she know August is one freaky lil boy lets see what happens in chapter 5 stay tuned.!