Chapter 1

(authors note: this is sometime told in third person view ill let you know when)

Authors POV : Chantell woke up and look at her clock. she was late to class but she could of cared less. she got up, showered and dressed for classes. she wore her booty shorts, with a white cami and a jean jacket, and threw on some tims. once sastified  she left to got to class. As she walked from her room she locked her dorm room. within 5 minutes she was at the classrooom doors. as she began to open then the teacher stared in her direction. " Ms.Jones, your late" she said louder then neccesary. Chantell waled to the back of the class and sat in the set in the corner. The girls in front of her were looking back and snickering at her. Chantell started to get agitated. This continued on throught the entire class and even after. Chantell couldn't hold back the anger in her. she walked up to the to girls and tripped them causing a huge group of people to fall on one another. Chantell held in her laugh and walked out the door, she was skipping the rest of class. she walked off campus and to the cafe shop across the street. she walked in and walked up to the order sign. " skipping class again are we now Chantell." Kana the owner said. Chantell just shrugged her shoulders, payed for her drink, and sat near the window. She took out her iphone To listen to pandora, as she pressed play ghetto from August aslina came on.  Before she knew it she was bobbing her head to the beat.

As the song ended she still found herself humming the beat all the way back to the dorm. Once she got inside she went to her labtop and searched up the name:August Aslina. The computer's response was picture and his career. She read and looked and him on the screen. When she clicked his website it showed a list of his songs and when his concerts were. she scrolled for her state and it was 3 days from now. She look for ticket but it was sold out. She sighed and laid her head on her pillow and turned on her radio. As she laid there waiting to fall asleep there was a voice that sound alot like someone she heard.

"Aye the is Dj Cameron sitting next to the one and only August Alsina"

"What's up Cali"

"Well I know your concert in Cali is going to be crazy"

"Yeah, Cali fans are amazing"

"Well we know why your today, so why don't you tell the fans"

"We're going to be giving away one ticket and vip pass to one lucky girl who can sing the best. We'll call you the day before the concert and whoever wins will spend the day after the concert with me" 

"So call now"

Then she turned it down. In her mind she thought "oh heck no if I have to sing."  But Chantell thought again and said "it worth a try i doubt i'll win." she dialed the number because everyone in Cali has the number. She call it and 3 rings later it picked up."hello you have reached hot 608 radio who is this calling. she turned the radio up to hear herself "this is Chantell Jones from Mid-rivers University" she said with a bit of excitement in her. 

"And are you goin to sing for Mr.Alsina, and if so what."

"I am, and im singing ghetto by August Aslina"

"ooh it looks like you get to hear Ms.Chantell sing your own song."

She heard August sit up in his seat as his song played. Then she started to sing

I love the way you keep them heels on

Hair ain't yours but it's paid for and it's real long

Show them tattoos when you switch it up

With your J's on

And you got ass so fat that I can't help but Feel On

And you keep it real when it comes to having sex

Girl you don't ever flex

Long as I fuck you good

You ain't worried bout what's next

That's why I keep you here

You ain't like them other hoes

Cause you the fucking best

Just in case you didn't know

[Bridge:]

Cause you ain't got

A half a million dollar condo

And you ain't got

A hundred thousand dollar car

But you got a billion dollar body

[Hook:]

Cause you come from the ghetto

Love 'em from the ghetto

You're the type I like

That's why I keep you right you off the ghetto

Love 'em from the ghetto

Ain't afraid to let it show

Baby, go on let them know

You out the ghetto

Better let 'em know,

You from the ghetto

Better let 'em know

Girl you are the ghetto

Better let 'em know

Better let 'em know 

You are that G -H -E -TT -O

When Chantell finished both August and Dj Cameron were speechless. Chantell thought they cut off and call out "umm... hello" August cleared his throat and Dj Cameron snapped back to reality. "wow that is some voice. What do you think August." he cleared his throat and said " thats was amazing, you have a beautiful voice." Then Dj Cameron spoke "wow a compliment for a star himself, you should feel lucky." Chantell blushed a little. then Dj boomed "well thank you for your participation well call you if you win." Then they hung up. Chantell sighed turned off her radio and dozed to sleep.

End MUAHAHAHA

how did you like this chapter i a long one isn't it.

i wish i would get complimented by a superstar, oh well this can't always happen

i be updating soon stay tuned for next chapie bye,bye