Chapter 2 part 1

Chantell POV

I woke up the next morning tired and hungry. I did my routine and dress in some overalls with a purple crop top and some Jordans. After fluffing my hair i walked out my room satisfied, bumping into the girls that were laughing at me the other day. "well,look who it is, lil my whore on the street" the blond one snickered. "well, if it isn't hoe1 and hoe2, what bring your dumb-asses out from your rocks" i said mentally high fiving myself. "ugh whatever"she scoffed and walked away, her little minion following along. i walked out the dormitory and down to the cafeteria. When i walked in all eyes were on me, probably the were listening to the radio. i mean who doesn't listen to Hot104.5 radio station. even the teacher looked at me in surprise. I looked down in embarrassment and walked to the back of the class,sitting in the very last seat. some students got up and sat around me. I could feel the burning stare of some jealous thots but overlooked them. i watch the teacher for the first time and listened.

After class is still was getting look some of the guys even winked and me. Then i felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Luther Preska, the football all-star. that boy could make the sun seem cold he was so sexy. I looked into his eyes as he smiled and me. "Hey Chantell you were sounded amazing on the radio, maybe we could hang out sometime" he said. Before i could say sure " i was shoved harshly to the ground by that stupid blonde chic, dragging her airhead friend behind her. She laughed as i fell into Luther knocking us over so i was on top. As the people around us snickered and whispered, i was getting up to knock the blonde out of the chic. When she looked at me she seem scared, probably cause my eyes looked like they were on fire. I grabbed her dirty blonde hair in my hands and slung her to the floor where i Continued to pummel and pound some common-sense into her dumb self. (blondes please don't take this personal) Before I could get another punch the security guards pulled me away. Everyone looked at the girls face and started ooohing, and commenting on how bad it looked now. Before I could look at the damage done to her face i was walked to the headmaster room. He was already awaiting my arrival, they sat me down and left. "why do you cause yourself so much trouble" he stated quite annoyed. "Well excuse you accusing my self defense act." I said trying to sound innocent. He sighed in annoyance " It's self- defense if the girl hit you first." "She pushed me for god's sake" I shouted agitated. I can't believe he was blaming me for this. " I have no choice but to suspend you from Mid-rivers university for a week." He replied without a second thought about my words. I left his room seething with rage. I walked out the university and into the cafe. The owner looks at me as i stormed in. "good heavens child whats wrong" She exclaimed worried. I sighed and sat in my usual seat that idiotic headmaster just suspended me from Mid-rivers for a week"

"well for what reasons"

"because i fought this girl for pushing me"

"then she has more suspension days then you right?" she said trying to figure out this situation. I sighed once again," no they didn't see her push me so she's let go" "that's not right she is the one that started this someone must have saw." she replied getting angry.

"no one saw"

" I wish i could help in someway" she said thinking " I know" she walked into the kitchen and 10 minutes later she was walking out with a takeout box of food. " I know it not helping your situation but it's the least i could do" she said setting the food on the table. "thanks" i replied and smiled at her. I left and walked back to my dorm. I went to mark my calender for suspension when i saw it was the day the people in the concert were going to call the lucky winner. I mentally kicked myself it was obvious i wasn't going to win. i crossed it out and marked my suspension days. After tossing my shoes in the closet I layed down in my bed and listened to pandora: Forever by: Chris brown.

1, 2, 3, 4!

[Intro]

Hey! Hey!

Forever