Chapter 5 part 2

August POV

"Now you've got it" I smiled to myself at my handy teaching. Chantell was swimming like she'd known all her life. She looked at me and laughed. Her laugh was as sweet as honey. she swam around until she wanted to go to the cliff next to the ocean. I told her I was gonna dry off and she shrugged and walked away. When I finished drying and got my clothes on over my swim suit I heard a scream from the cliff. my stomach dropped and a raced towards the sound.

Chantells POV

I was having a great time swimming when I saw a perfect cliff to see the sunset. I told August that I was going over there and he told me he was gonna dry off. I shrugged and made my way to the cliff.

The rocks were jagged and almost skin piercing if you stepped on them hard enough.I walked carefully then sat at the edge of the cliff. The sunset was beautiful as the sky was painted lavender with spots of dark shades of orange and pink. As I sat there admiring the view I heard the clearing of a throat. I assumed it was August and smiled as I turned around. Instead of seeing him I saw two other guys around his age. One had blonde hair while the other one was black. I stood up the uneasiness settling inside but on the outside I was fearless.
"Hey sweet thang how about chillin with us instead of being alone" the blond one said walking closer. I stiffened as he drew near.
"Yeah baby were not that bad lets have some fun" the black one spoke this time walking not to far behind his friend. I was surround with no one to help I had to do something and fast. Come on ,come on, think. When the blonde one reached out to grab me I smacked him across the face and I mean HARD screaming as loud as I could.
He stumbled back shocked at my reaction. When he looked at me his eyes looked as if on fire. that was a sure sign of danger. "feisty that's how I like em'"he spoke grabbing me by my arm tight and pulling me towards him. I could feel a bruise forming right underneath his hand, great. As he yanked me my foot dragged roughly across the ground cutting a deep gash in my foot. A small whimper escaped my lips. The two boys smiled wildly at me as if a were German chocolate cake saying eat me. I struggled against his gripped but he was to strong. The dark haired one took this as his chance but before he could get any closer I kicked him square in the jewels. He cried out in pain before landing on his knees. The blonde one cried out in frustration. bringing me to close to comfort to the edge. my stomach was doing summersaults by then. It was when he was about to speak again that we both heard a voice. to the blonde it was strange but to me it was all to familiar. His gorgeous features appeared seconds later he smiled but it quickly changed into a frown as he saw me helpless and near the edge.
"August" I cried as he neared but the blonde snickered as he saw August. Then he pulled me close to him and whispered sinisterly in my ear "I hope you can swim good." he said before tossing me over the edge. Everything seemed to go in slow motion. August running towards me, the boy laughing, me falling to my death. then in seconds the time was back to normal. the air whooshed in my ears as my screams burst out my lips as I landed head first in the water. My screamed were muted as water filled up my lungs drowning me. my mind became hazy as I stopped struggling. before my eyes could close I saw a dark figure rushing toward me. With the little ounce of strength I had left I reached out to the figure succumbing to the sweet bliss of darkness.

August POV

The minute I reached the top of the cliff I saw Chantell I smiled but then the sight of two others emerged and one of them had Chantell in there arms deadly close to the edge. she cried my name out as the guy pulled her closer to him. He whispered something incoherent and then tossed her roughly off the cliff. My eyes widened in fear as I raced toward the cliff and jumped to save her. When my eyes adjusted to the water I found her. I swam toward her as she reached out to me almost lifelessly. Scooping her up I swam for shore.

I walked to the shore with her unconscious body in my arms. I laid her on my beach towel pressing my head to her chest. hearing a faint heartbeat gave me great relief but she wasn't breathing. I had to do something and fast. I put my mouth to hers and did CPR. Moments later she was turned over on her side throwing up all the water that was in her lungs. After she took a deep breath she looked at me. She reached her hands towards me and when are skin finally made contact she broke down into sobs clinging to me for dear life. I held her close pulling her into my arms as she cried.
"Shhh it's okay you're alright now" I whispered into her hair. After what seemed like forever she finally fell asleep in my arms. I lifted her up and headed for the car. She snuggled closer to me as I sat her down in the passenger seat. I left to grab the rest of our stuff and then put the hood back over the car rising the dark tint shaded windows up all the way. I wrapped a towel around here wet body to dry her off, good thing the seats were leather. I drove back to my hotel. By the time we arrived the sun had vanished and the stars shined brightly in the sky. I went through the side entrance walking up to the elevator with Chantell in my arms. since it was dark not many people were looking at me. all of them far to busy with there own plans. we arrived at the top floor were I typed in the code and walked into my suite. I walked to my bedroom and laid her down on my bed with her fully dry now. the smell of the ocean strong on our bodies. I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to take a well deserved shower.

End
OMG she almost died
Vote and comment for the next chapter
Peace