Chapter 6

Chantell Pov

I woke up in a room I didn't recognize. That's never a good sign. On top of that the smell of chlorine was strong in the air. I was in someone's hotel room. I got up and went to the bathroom. The sounds around me were clouded by the water in my ears. I took my clothes off and hopped in the shower to already find it was on. The steam from the shower clouded my eyes so I couldn't see a thing; I wish his shower wasn't so big. That's strange I thought I felt around my surroundings wall, wall, wall, wall.... wall?! I felt it again and felt it tighten. I walked closer and saw the most embarrassing thing. August was in the shower... NAKED!! I screamed and burst the shower door open, grabbing my clothes and leaving. I found a towel next to the bed and grabbed it wrapping it around my body.

After a minute the shower stopped and August came out with nothing but a towel wrapped around his loins. This was hard not to look at because he was built very well. I blushed and looked down. "You know you don't have to be embarrassed. He said walking into the closet and closing the door. "Well if you didn't just leave the bathroom door unlocked then I wouldn't have been embarrassed" I called back.

"Sorry" he called back. "It's just a habit of mine." he called shortly before he opened the door. He wore a black t-shirt and some sweatpants, with the towel around his neck took keep the water from his hair to wet his shirt. He looked like an angel fallen from the sky. He chuckled at me, "you can take a shower now." I broke from my thoughts and gave a nervous laugh before getting up and going in the bathroom once more.

I looked on the toilet seat to see he already had a towel and cloth ready for me. I turned the shower on and stepped in letting the heat of the water relax my muscles. I washed my hair and body before getting out. I wrapped the towel around me and walked out. As I reentered the room I found a pair of sweats on the bed with a sticky note on them saying: wear me. I put them on and put the towel around my hair so it wouldn't drip. I walked out the room to realize the hotel room was actually a suite. There was a kitchen and even a living room with a flat screen. My jaw would have dropped had it not been for the delicious smell surrounding the kitchen. I followed the scent to find august cooking bacon, eggs, and a piece of toast on the side to be exact. I cleared my throat, which gave him an announcement of me presence. "Hold on a second I'm almost done" he called over his shoulder "feels free to sit at the dining table". A few moments later he came with two plates. He set one in front of me and the other next to where he was sitting. I was too embarrassed to talk to him after our little episode this morning so I stayed quiet. Afterwards I washed the dishes, out of kindness. I didn't notice him sneak up behind me until his deep, rich voice filled my ears, "would you like some help with these?" My heart stuttered a beat as I registered how close he was to me. I could feel the heat of his body against my back.

"No thank you" I replied as my heart clambered against my chest. Then the events of this morning passed through my mind, making me blush a deep red. Why would I think of something like that now? "You sure" he pressed, his breath brushing against my neck.

"Yes I'm sure" I replied quickly as I felt my stomach do summersaults. He smiled evilly and wrapped his hands around my waist pulling my back to his chest. My muscles stiffened as my body was filled with his warmth. Why did he have such an affect on me? "Something the matter" he asked teasingly. Yes there is my mind wanted to scream but his body had me tongue tied. Unable to speak I shook my head no and attempted to continue washing the dishes.

His chuckle was dark and reverberated throughout my body. Then he released me and grabbed a dish washing it. I choked down a whimper as the cold air hit against my back. "If you'd like some help don't be shy to ask, okay" he said in a reassuring tone. I blushed and nodded put my head down and focusing on the dishes once more.

After we finished he took both of out clothes and put them in the washing machine. While I waited I checked my phone to see I had 2 missed calls and 3 unread messages. All from Luther:

Big_Zaddy: would you like to go out for coffee again

Big_Zaddy: Hello?

Big_Zaddy: Are you alright? Call me.

Awee he was thinking about me. I replied back and locked my phone to see where august was. I found him in the living room watching mtv on the flat screen. I sat next in the love seat across from him sure that it was a safe enough distance. My phone buzzed telling me I had received a message. Luther had replied back to me which started a conversation between us. However I didn't notice august staring at me and the phone with a questioning look.

End

comment

rate

vote

I try to update soon

peace