Chapter 5 part 1

Chantell's Pov

I was dreaming of August whejn my alarm blared in my ear. The morning sun smacked me in the face i stretched. I looked at my clock. I had a nice amount of time to get ready. BZZZ BZZZ! my phone buzzed on the dresser alerting me that i had a text:

TheRealAlsina: hey ima be here in 30 minutes, Bring a swimsuit hope your ready.

Sexy_Can_i: aight bye

TheRealAlsina: Aight ;) (pretend that's an emoji, lhh)

I Threw my phone on my bed and rushed to my closet I grabbed a pair of booty shorts and my Nirvana crop top. I tossed on my gladiator sandals and curled my hair. I looked at the clock I had 5 minutes to grab the rest of my things. I finished my hair and grabbed my swimsuit and towel and put them in my bag. Right when i grabbed my phone of the charger there was a knock on the door. I opened it with a huff out off my breath from my Hurry up and get ready Bonanza. When I scanned his body my eyes lingered a little longer on his muscles than necessary. He cleared his throat breaking my drooling session.

"You look good" he complimented showing his famous half smile that i love. "Come on" he called as i picked my composure up. My cheeks flushed a bright crimson red as i ran to catch up the him.

We we got to the car my mouth hit the floor it was a convertible in a beautiful dark red. He turned to take my bag and chuckled when he realized my expression. His chuckle was a deep and honey one that could shake the earth with it's beauty. I climbed in the passenger as he climbed in the driver seat.

"Where are we going august " I inquired as we drove for what seemed like forever.

"Don't worry we're almost there." he replied glancing at me for a second. I snuggled deeper into the sleep and to a nice comfortable nap.

I han't realized what time it was till august shook me. It was the afternoon and the sun was silhouetted across the ocean. The air had a warm embrace that made it a nice afternoon. We were at one of the most beautiful beaches and i every second i hadn't spent my time here. I looked at August shell shocked by the entire thing he had a wicked grin on his face and grabbed my things out the trunk.

As we head toward the beach the memories of my father popped in my head. We used to always go to the beach and i would bury him in sand. I pushed the thought out my head as i felt tears threatening to fall. I regained my composure and pasted a smile on my face. There was a changing room next to the bathrooms. I hurriedly ran to it and changed anxious to get in the warm water of the ocean.

When August had finished getting changed my eyes stayed gluded to his well toned abs and his chest that was covered with a tattoo just below his collarbone. He smirked and mused,"like what you see." he said motioning his arms to his torso. I quickly replied with a cherry tomato face and forced myself to look away. I wiped the little drool that seemed to escape my mouth and walked towards the water. Before I had the chance to even touch the water Agust scooped me up catching me off guard. My hand fell on his chest that I was drooling over not a minute ago. My cheeks flushed cherry red and I moved my hand away.

"You can keep it there" he teased. As if even phisically possible my face got even redder.

"Didn't do on purpose." i squeaked trying to grab a somewhat hold of my composure. Get ahold of your self girl, there is no phiscal way possible that August likes you.

Before I realized it we were in the water. My heart rate speed up as I felt myself being lowered. On that note I remembered that I never went in the water because the last time I went in (10 years ago) I almost drowned. The panic I felt was finally settling in and I squirmed and writhed as I felt myself half way in. "No, let me go" I wailed twisting and turning in his arms.

August POV

Chantell was heading toward the ocean but before she could get there I swooped her up bridle style. Everything seemed to be going well. I got I to the water and was lowering her to her feet. All of the sudden she started panicking and trying hard to get out my grasp. I hurriedly back to shore and sand down on the sand with her in my lap but she still struggled. "Chantell, Chantell" I cooed to her. I tighten my hug around her. "shhh it's alright we're out of the water." She eventually opened her eyes and let out a ragged breath to calm herself. She was on the brink of tears and I wanted nothing more than to make her happy.

It's when she finally completely calmed down that I talked to her, "why were you so scared of the ocean." She shivered as I said ocean.
"I-i forgot-t that I I never l-learned to s-wim." She stated as another rock of shivers enveloped her. I stroke her soft hair in a soothing manor trying to get her back to reality an instead if the memory of drowning.

After a minute or two she regain control of her emotions.
"I'm sorry you had to see that" she spoke with her head down. I lifted up her chin and tucked a runaway hair strand behind her ear. She blushed in response.
"Do you even know how to swim Chantell ?" I questioned. All she could do is nod in Embarrassment. "It's not as scary as you think it is." I explained. She shook her head so fast thought thought of her neck snapping crossed my mind. I was hesitant on asking, "I could teach you if you liked." 

She started to shake her head no but gave it a little thought. Soon she nodded. I smiled in reply,"Lts get up then." It was that moment when she realized our positioned. She blushed so red she reminded me of a fire truck. 

I got up and helped her too. We walked over to the water and I felt her body tense up. I stroked her arm and felt her tension dissolve. I grabbed her by the waist seeing her blush slightly. We went deeper and deeper into the ocean and i felt her try to back up. I put my lips up to her ear and whispered comforting words. She pushed her body up against mine as if she were a frightened  lamb. 

When we got a good distance I leaned her forward and she began to quake in fear. "calm down I'm not gonna let you drown." I cooed to her. She let me put her on her stomach and I began to tech her. This was gonna be a long session.

End i'll update asap don't worry

vote and comment if i made any mistake

bye