Chapter 8

Chantell's POV

I can't believe August he has no right to decide who I talk to or look at my messages. he's not my dad. I grabbed my wet clothes ad eanded up soaking my shirt. I'll just change later. I called the nearest taxi and gave him the directions. By the time I got to the dorms it was the afternoon. I threw my clothes on my dresser and plopped myself on the plush bed spread. The cool sensation relaxed my muscle. A blissful sigh escaping my lips.

I had just begun to doze off when my phone buzzed. I looked at my messages it was Luther I had forgotten to text him back when I stormed off. My finger dashed across the keypad as I replied :

Big_Zaddy: hey you they luh ma

Sexy_Can_I: lol srry I was doing something

Big_Zaddy: well are you doing something later

Sexy_Can_I: no what you tryna do

Big_Zaddy:well... everyone's going to metro 69 wanna come?

Sexy_Can_I: yeah what time should I be ready?

Big_Zaddy: 9:00 ill pick you up okay

Sexy_Can_I: k see you then

Big_Zaddy: alright beautiful.

My cheeks flushed a strawberry red as I read the last text. Hopping out of bed I had to get dressed. Metro 69 is the roller skating place that everyone goes to. I threw on my dmc crop top and my bleached skinny jeans that fit my curves like a second skin. My hair was already naturally curled so I just sprinkled glitter dust in it as I raked my hair with my fingers. Applying on my lipstick there was a knock on the door. Checking in the mirror one last time I pulled the door open satisfied with my appearance.
Luther's eyes roamed all around my body not knowing which feature he liked best. His brown eyes shined heavenly when they met my hazel ones. "you look better each and every time I see you." he smirked.
"I could say the same for you" my smirked matched his as a hint of red painted my cheeks.
"You ready" he winked
"What do you think" I asked smartly.
He bit his lip to stop from smiling and then wrapped his arm around my waist. The car was already running when we reached it. As a gentlemen does he opened the passenger for me and then got in on his side once I was in. The only thing I heard was the .sound Of tires screeching before we were zipping down to Metro 69.

Within minutes we were pulling up in the parking lot. we got out heading to the long line of people. Instead of waiting he walked us up to the front of the line and let him know who he was. the dude in the booth grinned then dabbed Luther up before letting us in.

The place was packed with the entire football team and basketball team. the cheerleader stood in the corner or was skating with their jock boyfriend. we grabbed our skates and headed out to the rink. For the briefest moment the thought of me and August skating crossed my mind but I quickly shook it away. Luther grabbed my hand as we skated around the rink making my cheeks matching that of a rose. I would stumble a little but Luther's strength kept me balanced. Before I knew it the Dj had put Marvin's room by drake on and Luther had his hands on my waist from behind pulling me close to him. The shine in his eyes looked like the something out of a movie as he stared at me. My heart pounded against my chest, the feeling new but somewhat familiar. we slowly skated around till the people started to pile out I the metro. After a night of skating we went to Fridays and ate with everyone. I told Luther I needed to use the restrooms and headed over. while in there I saw a girl fixing her makeup. she was dark skin with beautiful long hair that seen only in magazines. "Hey girl" she greeted while brushing a loose strand of hair from her face.
"Hey"
"Who you come here with?" she questioned
"Umm... Luther" I spoke shyly
"Oooh your the one he was skating with, yah cute or whatever" she smiled.
My face shined with embarrassment as she stated this "wait it's not what it seems... we're just friends."
She laughed "girl I'm just messing with you."