Chapter 3

August POV

As i was getting ready for the concert my manager Shaunty came in. "you got five more minutes august" he boomed. "Aight." I yelled back. I slipped on my head piece and started toward the stage. As i got one stage i remebered Chantell was supposed to be here in the exclusive seat right on stage. As my crew got the Stage ready i looked over to the couch to find out she wasnt there. Thats just fabulous how do to have an exclusive seat for someone and they dont even show up. I was getting a little worri... wait i cant worry over her i dont even barely know her and my worrying would mess up the show. I just have to wait and see.

Chantell POV

i took me 30 minutes longer than i expected to get ready My mom had gotten me red stilhettos, cheetah print skinny jeans, and A red crop top. my mom may be old but she knows how to dress. I slipped my clothes on and grabbed my phone. As i walked outside of the midrivers university the limo was already waiting for me. I hopped in and the driver was nice enough to offer me a piece of gum. I took it gladly while he sped a little to rush me to the concert on time.i check my phone the minute we got there. I bounded out of the limo and into the backstage area. I showed the man my pass and my ticket and ran as fast as i could to the stage the show was gonna start and minute now. Right when i got to the stage door he started talking Good there was 5 seconds to get to the couch. I ran to my seat and the second i sat in my spot the lights came on. I sighed in relief and watch August perform my favorite song Kissin on my tattoos. he glanced at me and smirks. What does he have up his sleeves?

After he finished kissin on my tattoos he sang ILTS. What caught me of guard was that as the song started he walked over to me and reached his hand out to me. I hesistated but took it. He walked me up to the stage center and as he sung the song he held me and danced with me. Then when the song ended he kissed me on the cheek and i melt into him. He winked at me and i blushed then he got a microphone and handed it to me. I looked at him confusted and then No Love played. The crowd roared with excitement. I knew this song forwards and backs. When august part came he sung and when nicki Minaj part cane i figured i was supposed to sing. So i did what any one with a beautiful voice did... I sang my heart out. i heard a couple gasp here and there but i supposed it was a good gasp. When my part ended i sang with August on the last part. When people screamed and cheered, I felt myself sing louder, prouder. people can tell you i was the happiest one tonight.

After the song ended i sat for the rest of the performance. Singing really wipes you out. After the concer i was enscourted back stage into someones dressing room and told to stay here. As I waited i got on my phone and checked my instagtram. I had a bunch of following request from people i barely knew. Ill have to check to them later. when i locked my phone the door immediately opened and in walked the one and only Mr.August himself. he was just surprised to see me as i was to him. "what are you doing in my room? he asked confused.

"your guard took me in here."
"Stay here and I'll clear things up" he said as he exited the room once more. I patiently waited for a few minutes but then decided to look around the dressing room. it had a mini fridge and a closet for his clothes along with a mirror and brush. As I continued to walk around I realized that his room had a dresser hidden behind some curtains. I tried to open the first drawer but it was locked, as u tried the second it opened with ease in the inside was a picture of ... Wtf me at the studio, when was this taken? I have a few questions to ask him when he gets back?

Ohhhhh he bout a get in trouble I can't wait to update probably soon u know wat to do sorry it's so short