Everybody's Feelings

ARI'S P.O.V.

"WHY!!" I yelled as I clinched the note in my hand and fell to my knees. I looked at Dallas' body lying limp on her bed , pale , yet with a bottle of pain pills lying spilled out on the floor.

Dallas, my one true, good friend is now dead. Why would she do this what made her do this.

I was on my knees crying and Brandon and Tiana came behind me and held onto me. A few seconds later the detectives came in and asked me to leave so they can take pictures of the scene. I had to leave the note too.

I walked downstairs where Dallas' mom was and said these few words to her:

"I know you hate to hear the words because I do too, but I'm sorry for your lost. I'm sorry for our lost."

My voice cracked as I spoke and Dallas' mom pulled me into a hug. I just cried into her arms as she embraced me.

First Nova goes missing. Then Dallas commits suicide. I guess it's me and Brandon and Tiana for now.

TIANA'S P.O.V.

I only knew Dallas for about a month or so and she was really cool. I can't believe this happened Ari seems to be the most hurt from this.

Brandon seems like he doesn't know what to do about any of it. His expressions seem like soon he's just gonna go awol on somebody and it's not going to be pretty.

Me on the other hand, I've been thinking about Nova and what could've happened to her. It's just all to must. A few tears started rolling down my cheeks and Brandon came over and pulled me into a hug. I grabbed onto his hoodie and cried.

"It's okay Tiana. Everything will be okay." He said and kissed my forehead. We sat down in the grass and I cried until I fell asleep. I keep thinking on how we'll find Nova. And why the hell did Dallas have to leave!? She was so smart, talented and pretty. It would be so nice to have her back.

BRANDON'S P.O.V.

Tiana fell asleep on me after crying about Dallas' death. I miss Dallas so much . Believe it or not we actually dated at one point in time and I've gotta say it was the best relationship I was ever in. Dallas turned me into a better person. From being demon Brandon, to best friend Brandon.

I'm going to miss her forever. Maybe I'll join her in Heaven. I miss her so much! Tears just started falling down my cheeks making me out my hands up to my face to stop them from falling. I loved Dallas and I just can't let her go like this. I can't. It hurts all to much.

NOVA'S P.O.V.

Jax and I were playing 2k and I started to get sleepy. Gosh why have I been so sleepy lately?

"Are you tired?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I don't know why though." I said as I yawned again. Jaxon paused 2k and saved the game.

"Why don't you go up and get some sleep. I'll work on lunch/dinner." He said.

"Are you sure?" I don't want to leave his company because this is how we've been doing stuff. Sorta kinda together.

"Yes I'm sure now go!" he said as he shooed me away.

I walked upstairs to Jaxon's room and as soon as I got in I laid on the bed and was out like a light. Why am I so tired. I started dozing off into a dream land and there I saw Dallas.

"Dallas is that really you?" I said to the glimmering figure standing in the shadows.

"Nova it's really me. I'm dead." She said.

I laughed. She's not dead. "You're not really dead." I said still laughing.

"Yes Nova, I am. I died early this morning. I committed suicide. I couldn't handle you being missing, and all the pain and suffering I was going through. Nobody knew but I had cancer. I was suffering so much. Only my mom and dad knew. Brandon never knew. Ari never knew. You're the only one who knows now. You know the real reason."

I backed away from her figure and started running.

"AHHHHH!" I popped up and screamed. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and Jaxon came running up the steps.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"It's Dallas. She...She's dead." I mumbled under my breath realizing that it really was true.

"Dallas is really dead." I mumbled again.

Jaxon grabbed me up in a hug and I cried. But I just keep thinking that she's not really dead but she's dead.