Plotting?

ANASTASIA'S P.O.V.

So, Nova became a hostage on the bus. Roman is a pothead and I'm still being Anastasia.

I called up my homegirls Onila and Sasha to see what they wanted to do.

"Hey Stasia. I heard about that dumb hoe. How did she manage to bece a hostage?" Sasha said. I just wanted to smack her through the phone. She is so dumb at times.

"Sasha. Think about what you just said." I said. I heard Onila laughing.

"So girls. Do you want to head down to Roman's house and we can have a shot at all of his friends?" I said kinda deductively to get them to say yes.

"He'll yeah! You don't have to ask me twice. I want to be the next Mrs. Joey Winston" Onila said.

I burst out laughing.

"Umm yaah I guess so." Sasha said.

"Sasha just stop." Onila said. We laughed at her terribly.

"Okay girls. Meet me at the 56 bus stop in 30 minutes. Those boys will be ours. And Roman Villegas will be mine." I said. I hung up the phone.

I went into my closet and pulled out my black skinny jeans and a sunflower loose fitted tee. I slipped on my tan Sperry's and grabbed my Louis Vuitton backpack. I walked down stairs to see my little sister Alexis in the kitchen playing with my cousin Lasandra and her little sister Kiana.

"Wassup kiddos." I said as I opened the pantry and grabbed a poptart.

"Stasia, do you want to fingerprint with us later?" Alexis asked me.

"Sorry boo. I'm on manhunt." I said and patted her head.

I started making my way down into our basement to tell my parents that I was leaving.

"Ma! Dad! I'm leaving!" I yelled.

"Okay baby. Call me later." My mom said as she was typing away at our computer. Typical.

"Alright Stasia. Remember the rules." My father said. "No Sex. No Drugs. No Boys. No Babies." He finished.

"Uggh okay I get it." I said and ran back upstairs. He is so embarrassing. I'm glad Sasha and Onila weren't here to see or hear that.