Still M.I.A.

ARI'S P.O.V.

AT NOVA'S HOUSE

I arrived at Nova's house and there I see her parents , Brandon , Dallas and all our other friends. The police. Nova's family. And lastly some newspaper reporters.

"Hey Ari. Glad to see you." Mrs. Delarosa said to me.

"Same goes Mrs.D." I said and she turned around and walked away.

"Hey Dall, anything new?" I said as I walked over to Dallas.

"Nope. She's still gone but Brandon did heap her stuff off of the bus. We had a little prayer circle earlier but you missed it." She said as we walked out onto the front porch.

"Well I was at Roman trying to smack some sense into him but that just didn't work." She laughed at my response and I sat down.

"I hope she comes home soon." Brandon said joining us outside.

"Yeah I do too. She doesn't need to be out there alone. But, she does need to get rid of Roman." I said and Dallas nodded in agreement.

"But you know they've been tough for a year." Brandon said while leaning against the pillar on the porch.

"That's true. But if he's going to be a pot head and a druggie, she doesn't need that. Telling you the truth now, Nova doesn't even really want to go to Allowhills LaBlanca High. She wants to go to Trinet Concordia which is a private school. She wanted to keep a stable relationship with Roman so she said she'd go to AHLBHS." I said. I could feel self start to get heated.

"Real Shit!?" Dallas said expressionless.

"Real shit Dall." I said and then everybody got quiet.

"Wow! But I never thought of Roman to be a druggie." Brandon said.

"Yeah I know. He used to smoke the occasional blunt but now he's all out with the drugs. From the light stuff to the heavier stuff." I got up and started walking down the steps of the porch.

"Where are you going?" Dallas said following behind me.

"Home. I need to do some research." I said.

I turned around and waved at the two of them then I walked to the bus stop. I'm going to do some more research on Roman's family & Nova's school. I just want to figure out as much as I can.