A Change

NOVA'S P.O.V.

I woke up in Jaxon's arms and it felt good to do. But it wasn't right. I slid out of his arms and got up to go to the bathroom. I had on one of his shirts as a nightgown it wasn't super long on me, it came about 2 inches above my knees. I can't lie, I did like it.

I went to the bathroom tied my hair up and looked for some hygiene stuff. I found a basket with my name on it having a toothbrush, acne wash, washcloth & other daily hygiene stuff. I did my thaaaaaang and left.

"Good morning gorgeous." Jaxon said lifting up on the bed in only boxer briefs.

I just stared and my jaw dropped wide open at the sight of his whole body.

"Hello?" he said waving his hand back and forth.

"Oh uhh. Good Morning to you too." I said and sat back on the bed with Jax.

"So today, you're going to blow me and I'm going to beat the life out of you." Jaxon said pulling me face to face with him.

"O...o...okay." I said unsure about the activities to come.

He pressed his lips hard onto mine and held me by my back. He laid down on the bed do that I was on top of him and he was still holding me right. I kissed him back, I mean I have no choice but to. He groped my butt and began to massage it. Then he broke the kiss.

"You don't have to got through any of what I told you earlier." Jax said with a smirk on his face.

"What do you mean?" I questioned him. Look I thought I was supposed to be his slave. Like what the fuck is this.

"I just wanted to taste you." He said.

"Umm you didn't taste me at all. You taste my lips but not me." I said crossing my arms across my chest and throwing a smirk on my face.

"Oh yeah." He said as he sat up out me under him and began tickling me.

"Jaxon...Stop!...Jaxon..." I said in between laughing fits.

"Never." He said and kept going. Finally I rolled from under him and hit the wall.

"Oww." I said ever so blatantly.

"Haha are you okay." Jax said still laughing some.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I said. I'm actually starting to like him. I thought he was going to be the greatest asshole ever.

"Good. Lets go eat." He said extending his hand out for me to grab. I accepted his hand and got up off the bed. I threw on a pair of compression shorts while Jaxon threw on his sweats and we both went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Poptarts?" he questioned pulling out 2 packs of Maple & Brown Sugar.

"Yeah let's do that." I said. I grabbed the nearby remote and turned on the tv while Jaxon heated the poptarts.

"Hey, why is this house boarded up? And, is this your house?" I asked. Why am I so damn worried.

"It's boarded up because I'm not allowed to leave. My dad says that it's apart of his strict business and that all his friend with kids do it. So I have this house all to myself and when I need something I just send a message through the tv (he has a smart tv) saying what I need." He said as he took the now warmed poptarts out.

"So you're basically enslaved in here and now I'm enslaved with you?" I asked.

"Yeah for now. And since you didn't want to do the sex trafficking thing I told my dad that you were my personal sex slave and he said good job son. But Nova, you're not my sex slave. Nor my personal slave. To me you are going to be the girl who my father kidnapped for a ransom from his past. But a girl that I will never forget about." He said.

And as he said that last part it made me feel happy inside. It's nice to know that someone actually cares about me.

Jaxon made his way towards me with the poptarts and his face got close to mine. And when that happened I pulled his face closer to mine an kissed him. He kissed back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. This kiss was a soft passionate kiss. I enjoyed it. I pulled away put Jax got back with a quick peck.

We both started eating our poptarts and watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We laughed at the funny stuff and complained about the stupid simple stuff.

"Jax we do have to remember that this is a kids show." I said and laughed at him.

We finished breakfast and moved to the living room. We were still watching the same show. I had leaned up on the arm of the couch with my legs on the cushions. Jaxon parted my legs and sat inbetween them laying his head on my chest and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He grabbed one of my hands and placed soft kisses on my fingers. I enjoyed this. I think I might be falling in love with him.