The Release

NOVA'S P.O.V.

6 months later

I woke up groggily and sat on the side of the bed with my thumping head in my hands. I looked and the clock and its 9 am. I got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower and all the other stuff. I washed my hair and let my curls fall down my back as I rinsed the soap off of my body and cut the water off.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and put on my underclothes. I exited the bathroom and put on my Florida shirt and a pair of black shorts. I slid on my slippers and made my way downstairs to make breakfast.

I don't know how I'm going to deal with Jaxon or Carlos today. I hope they both stop acting like assholes it's been 6 months already.

"When I'm without you kisses, I'll be needing stitches..." I sang as I made an omelet with ham, green peppers and bacon.

I heard loud ass thud footsteps and looked over to see Carlos marching up from the basement.

"Bitch." He spoke to me

"Cunt." I replied. We've been at this forever. I guess it'll never stop.

Now coming down the stairs is Jaxon. I ignored him and dumped my omelet onto my plate. I grabbed a water and some utensils and went upstairs.

I sat on the bed and began watching season 3 of Orange is the New Black. In the middle of the episode, I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it!?" I yelled half frustrated at this ride interruption.

"Your boyfriend." We haven't really spoken as much since the whole butch incident but hey, life's life.

"Ex for a while, but you can enter." The door opened and I saw a slightly saddened Jaxon standing before me. I sat my breakfast items to the side and waited.

"Nova, I'm sorry." He said. Is that it? Pathetic.

"Is that all!? I-"

I was cut off my Jax's lips crashing onto mine. I can't lie, I've missed this feeling.

His hands began to travel up my shirt and I let them go. I ran my fingers through his hair and he broke the kiss and moved towards my neck. I bit my lip and let him continue. I stopped him to take his shirt off and mine came off as well. He trailed the kisses all the way down to my waist line and almost went further until there was a knock on the door.

"What Carlos!?" I yelled at Carlos because of what he has done. Ruining my moment damnit.

"Haha Ms. Delarosa. I'm not your friend Carlos. It's Me. Eduardo, Jaxon's dad. It seems that it's time for you and your fellow life companion Jaxon to leave. Your father has paid his debts. Now go enjoy life." He said in his godfather sounding voice.

"Are you serious!?" He nodded his head.

I threw my shirt on and packed a bag of my stuff and ran out of that house as happy as could be. I haven't seen serious daylight like this in almost a year.

"Jaxon it's beautiful!" I turned around to see Jaxon with duct tape over his mouth, rope binding his hands and a bloody nose.

"OH MY GOD JAXON!" I read over to him and his father pushed me down.

"I'm sorry baby girl but your lover is going home with me." Eduardo said.

Jaxon looked up at me and then his head dropped back down in disgrace.

"You two weren't suppose to get serious. Remember?" Eduardo's sidekick said and I thought about what Jaxon had told me in the beginning. My eyes began to water thinking of what they could do to Jax.

"Jaxon I'm so sorry." I said and that was all I could manage to get out.

Carlos looked out at us one last time before he was pushed into the house and a female roommate was thrown in with him. Then the house was boarded up.

Eduardo removed the duct tape from his sons mouth so he could speak to me one last time.

"It's okay Nova. Go home. I'll see you soon." He said and moved his head as I signal for me to go.

I mouthed an 'I love you' and that was the last I saw of Jaxon.

2 hours later.

After a long walk I made my way to Aribella's house I couldn't go home just yet.

I rang the doorbell and to the door she came.

"Hey Ari." I spoke and threw a smile on my face.

"Nova? OH MY GOD NOVA!" She yelled and hugged me so tightly. "I've missed you so much. Oh god you really don't understand. Come on let's talk." She said.

We sat and talked for hours and this is what she got out of it.

"So you were kidnapped off of the bus and taken to a house with a fine ass boy who you wound up falling in love with. You guys were let out once and then you got a roommate about 6 months ago. There was no way out of the house and today seemed to be your lucky day but not Jaxon or Carlos' oh and that new girl." She said and sipped her Starbucks.

"Exactly. Can I stay here for a few days before going home?" I asked and she nodded her head. Her smile became a frown as she began to tell me something.

"Dallas is dead." She said barely in a whisper.

"I had a feeling. You know how we all had that sister intuition about each other? Mine told me that something was wrong with Dallas. So what really happened?" I asked Ari.

"She was found with a pill bottle next to her. So they said cause of death was an overdose. Next to Dallas was a suicide note but something seemed off about it. It didn't seem like her handwriting." Ari said. I immediately began thinking.

"Investigation time?" I said and Ari smiles and we laughed.

"Investigation time." She replied and for the rest of the night we were Sherlock Holmes and Watson.